Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream City: Help Me I have a Question

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I can't remember which level I was when I got the goal. I'm checking on this.

Thanks Mika012 for your updates.
    I finally received the statue just now! I completed all 5 Chesterfield fortunes (mansion> conservatory>lighthouse>vineyard>retreat) and the statue was the reward. I'm guessing I jumbled up the order of which I was supposed to complete and the lighthouse was supposed to be last...??? Anyway, thanks for trying to help me with this issue. 😄

Grand Emperor
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	105.2 KB 
ID:	32770

What at is the last building? What does it give you?

Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post

Thanks
    I am not seeing this last building anywhere. I will check on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef

Thanks
    It unlocks the last goods station or whatever it's called.
    Main id: squinn1981

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mika012 View Post
    I finally received the statue just now! I completed all 5 Chesterfield fortunes (mansion> conservatory>lighthouse>vineyard>retreat) and the statue was the reward. I'm guessing I jumbled up the order of which I was supposed to complete and the lighthouse was supposed to be last...??? Anyway, thanks for trying to help me with this issue. ��
    I figured it'd be something like this. Okay, I'll continue working on restoring all the properties. Thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Thanks cquinn!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Thank you. The Level 24 upgrade needs 995 mastery stars. The Playtime Factory unlocks at 1050 mastery stars. So I guess it unlocks ability to unlock the Playtime Factory, which unlocks at 1050 mastery stars only if I'm at Level 24. If I were still at Level 23 with 1050 master stars and didn't have the population for Level 24, does this mean the Playtime Factory wouldn't unlock when I hit 1050 mastery stars?

And I guess its been there for other level upgrades, but I just didn't notice it until now.

Executive Chef
    Thank you. The Level 24 upgrade needs 995 mastery stars. The Playtime Factory unlocks at 1050 mastery stars. So I guess it unlocks ability to unlock the Playtime Factory, which unlocks at 1050 mastery stars only if I'm at Level 24. If I were still at Level 23 with 1050 master stars and didn't have the population for Level 24, does this mean the Playtime Factory wouldn't unlock when I hit 1050 mastery stars?

And I guess its been there for other level upgrades, but I just didn't notice it until now.
    No it unlocks the last goods station at the train depot. If you tap on the little picture of it in the upgrade window it will tell you what it is.

to answer your other question I have the playtime factory and am only level 23. It unlocked when I hit the necessary number of stars.
    Main id: squinn1981

Grand Emperor
    No it unlocks the last goods station at the train depot. If you tap on the little picture of it in the upgrade window it will tell you what it is.

to answer your other question I have the playtime factory and am only level 23. It unlocked when I hit the necessary number of stars.
    Oh, I got it now. Thanks for the answers.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mika012 View Post
    I finally received the statue just now! I completed all 5 Chesterfield fortunes (mansion> conservatory>lighthouse>vineyard>retreat) and the statue was the reward. I'm guessing I jumbled up the order of which I was supposed to complete and the lighthouse was supposed to be last...??? Anyway, thanks for trying to help me with this issue. ��
    Oh yes, you are correct! After seeing your post, I now recall I completed the Points of Interest (Mayor's Mansion, Chesterfield Wheel, Chesterfield Gardens, Chesterfield Vineyard, Chesterfield Retreat) and got the goal. i didnt expand to Locations prior to that. So glad you got your goals now. Thanks for your help. Hmmm I shall update this to the guides for others' benefit.