Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream City: Help Me I have a Question

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyvines View Post
    So far, I have collected 6 hardhats, but I haven't found any use for them yet. Can someone tell me what they are used for? Thanks.
    They're used for adding slots in commercial high rises (department buildings)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    They're used for adding slots in commercial high rises (department buildings)
    Thank you. I guess a commercial high rise will be next on my list to buy.

Fashion Designer
    Where is the paraglider perch? I just got a sail to repair it, but can't find it anywhere

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    Where is the paraglider perch? I just got a sail to repair it, but can't find it anywhere
    It's on the cliffs below the wharf.

Farm Supplier
    Can anyone tell me where I might make what looks like a baseball bat...it has turned up in the boardwalk

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by samillian View Post
    Can anyone tell me where I might make what looks like a baseball bat...it has turned up in the boardwalk
    In the Ballpark factory, one of the factories in the Entertainment category. Requires 20 goods and takes 18 minutes to craft.

Grand Emperor
    Just to add, for future reference, go to the List of Crafts (https://forums.storm8.com./showthread...=1#post1320622) and look at the pictures and click on the link to get to the factory that makes it.

Fashion Designer
    If you hold down on the item needed the game takes you to the building you need, either to make it, or to craft the building.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyvines View Post
    So far, I have collected 6 hardhats, but I haven't found any use for them yet. Can someone tell me what they are used for? Thanks.
    They open spots in apartment/condo places and malls to help save space by storing business or houses inside.

Unbalanced item drops!

Since lvl 9 or so I've been having really bad problems with unbalanced item drops. For example, I have 6 sledgehammers, but no bricks or hard hats to expand highrises. 16 duct tapes, 12 crates, but no bubble wrap to expand storage. Since I have no bubble wrap I can't expand my storage, nor can I afford to keep storing the insane surplus of some of the other drop items I have stockpiled. I can't find a way to either sell drop items or throw away partial quantities. Is there some way to get rid of my excess that I've overlooked? Throwing an item away seems to be an all or nothing deal. I don't want to toss ALL of my sledgehammers, but I'm down to less than 5 storage slots available, so I'm unable to even collect items to fill one 5-item store order at a time. I've already used gems to buy materials to finish storage expansions before, and I don't have enough gems to do it again. This seems to be a major stumbling block for this game. Does anybody know of a solution to this debacle?? Please halp!

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast