Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream City: Help Me I have a Question

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by gwendolin67 View Post
    Can I buy roads? Thanks
    Welcome to the forum, gwendolin67.

You need not buy roads; they're free. See this https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1318979 on adding roads. Have fun.

New Resident
    I'm trying to repair the studio. My businesses promisses 2 boxes. I only get once. So no parts for the studio's. What to do? I already reinstalled the game. Please help. sgtvtf8

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by swaenekot View Post
    I'm trying to repair the studio. My businesses promisses 2 boxes. I only get once. So no parts for the studio's. What to do? I already reinstalled the game. Please help. sgtvtf8
    We should be seeing 1 mystery crate but some members including you are seeing 2 in the caption, the team is checking on this. See Double Mystery Crates.

As for the clapperboards, some of these special parts are more rare to find as we progress through the game. I think it took me a week or more to get those parts. Keep trying sweetie.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-27-16 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Added info

Rhino Keeper
    Any idea when we can repair the other two bridges and expand across the other rivers? I have one expansion left and then I'll be out of room and need more expansion. I cannot upgrade my population because I have no room for the Eiffel Tower that I can buy with tickets to expand my population so I .can expand to next level.

Btw. Level 33 requires 2120 stars and 4870 population

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Any idea when we can repair the other two bridges and expand across the other rivers? I have one expansion left and then I'll be out of room and need more expansion. I cannot upgrade my population because I have no room for the Eiffel Tower that I can buy with tickets to expand my population so I .can expand to next level.

Btw. Level 33 requires 2120 stars and 4870 population
    Try replacing some civic buildings or other landmarks with the Eiffel Tower and see if that helps. It's definitely more worth to store the others instead.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Try replacing some civic buildings or other landmarks with the Eiffel Tower and see if that helps. It's definitely more worth to store the others instead.
    Understood. But I still need the population from the others. I did store some excess businesses that did not take me below the 2120 stars needed for upgrade so I made room. The next upgrade may be almost impossible without more room. Hopefully soon.

Thanks for the suggestion

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Understood. But I still need the population from the others. I did store some excess businesses that did not take me below the 2120 stars needed for upgrade so I made room. The next upgrade may be almost impossible without more room. Hopefully soon.

Thanks for the suggestion
    Brilliant, great to hear that you made some room! While we wait for more expansions, I hope you will get more parts to upgrade your current highrises. Thanks for the level info earlier. Cheers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Brilliant, great to hear that you made some room! While we wait for more expansions, I hope you will get more parts to upgrade your current highrises. Thanks for the level info earlier. Cheers.
    As soon as my expansion is finished in about 24 hrs I'll give you the amounts to upgrade to level 34

Be caeful how you place the roads. You can get away with less road if you position creatively

Executive Chef
    I was wondering if that big spot the bigger better event just going to be used as special event area. Or eventually it will be an expanded area?