Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Bomb Producing Dragon: Kaboom Dragon

I have a question. I bought this dragon expecting that I can break the limitation of the maximum 25 bombs and I did, now the maximum is 26, is it normal? My Kaboom is level 10 now.

I read somewhere and understand all along that there will be no limit for number of bombs once you have the bombs producing dragon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bameeee View Post
    I have a question. I bought this dragon expecting that I can break the limitation of the maximum 25 bombs and I did, now the maximum is 26, is it normal? My Kaboom is level 10 now.

I read somewhere and understand all along that there will be no limit for number of bombs once you have the bombs producing dragon.
    The limit from mining is still 25! Only the bombs from your dragon can be unlimited above that max of 25...

Nightclub Owner
    I have 782 bombs right now
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know what elements this thing is for battle , it see,ms to be rainbow or water magic but I have not been able to **** it yet. He has taken out both my level fifteen champs although valiant has not yet had a go

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12