Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Tropic Tides LeaderBoard Event June 2016

Fashion Designer
    Looking @ some players on my leaderboard and I see S8 has tried o make this as fair as possible ~sarcasm~ some with ZERO gold giving dragons and others with 11... Guess the ones without gold giving dragons are the people who are intended to buy buckets of gold.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    Tropic Tide Dragon
    Attachment 31340

Rarity: Ultra Rare
    Type: Rainbow Blue Yellow
    Habitat: Rainbow Road, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
    Available at: Level
    Buying Price: 1,800 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Breeding & Incubation: 25 hours
    Exp Gained: 435
    Thanks Lenasdinner

Fashion Designer
    Are boosts supposed to work on wheel spin points? I used a couple of 1.5 boosts last time, and never got boosted points from spinning. ...if it does, explains why ppl were using them with 45 second spin glitch. I didn'the even spin then, too many things going wrong in my game to add another possible problem. Hope the points can be adjusted fairly.

Good luck all!
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

Rhino Keeper
    All I can say is WOW! How on earth do they expect the average player to collect almost 800 points per day? There is NO possible way to do so without. Spending lots of gold!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Are boosts supposed to work on wheel spin points? I used a couple of 1.5 boosts last time, and never got boosted points from spinning. ...if it does, explains why ppl were using them with 45 second spin glitch. I didn'the even spin then, too many things going wrong in my game to add another possible problem. Hope the points can be adjusted fairly.

Good luck all!
    Same thoughts , I never noticed so didn't get.

Fashion Designer
    I can't remember but do "not found through breeding" dragons give you points now? I remember the first event it didn't. I was able to get second place last time but my group wasn't very competitive. I have two nests this time but first place has 4 nests. I just really want to get the habitat and the Puffer dragon since I couldn't breed hom before he left.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post

Good luck all!
    Yes, they are supposed to. At least, on my account they did for all prior fleaderboard events

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    I can't remember but do "not found through breeding" dragons give you points now? I remember the first event it didn't. I was able to get second place last time but my group wasn't very competitive. I have two nests this time but first place has 4 nests. I just really want to get the habitat and the Puffer dragon since I couldn't breed hom before he left.
    You'll get nest and evolution time credit but no bonus for being rare, et al.

Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    All I can say is WOW! How on earth do they expect the average player to collect almost 800 points per day? There is NO possible way to do so without. Spending lots of gold!
    There was a spin Bug. Wheel spin all 45 sec at the Start of leaderboard

Fashion Designer
    I've never used a boost and probably won't this time either. Lol I'd no doubt mess it up some how and then be mad at myself for wasting gold...Think I'll be happy if I only get the habitat and if I get a dragon I'll count it as a bonus.

Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast