Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Tropic Tides LeaderBoard Event June 2016

Farm Supplier
    I knew the 45 second spins had to be a glitch so I didn't take advantage of it for more than a couple spins before I realized it had to be a bug. Figured they would find a way to retract the freebie points, as that's a pretty significant head start!! 5 people in my group popped boosts immediately and first place has almost 2k already. I really like that coral statue as a decoration but I can't justify the cost of 150 gold for a decoration, even if it can help me get the last milestone. As it is, last leaderboard I had to cave and spend gold just to nab last milestone and now they are making it twice as hard? I'm stressed out already and there are 11 days of this event to go! Cause, you know... want that clownfish... Want a second gold dragon... Real life expenses...

Quote Originally Posted by captmiddy View Post
    Looks like they fixed the spin. This is definitely going to be individual glory only as there is little way for someone to catch up to a player who go a bunch of points before they fixed it.
    That's right. None of our 5 games had the 45 sec glitch.

Fashion Designer
    Currently at 2nd place in my group. After last event I figured out that if I keep my stored data as empty as possible I have more time till the app crashes which gives me time to do stuff on my island and get points to reach the milestones. Also means that not all images have loaded yet and I have no idea what those milestones look like lol

So wow, last time if you were able to get 4400 points during the leaderboard event you won 3 dragons. This time, that same 4400 points will win you ZERO dragons. And you pretty much had to spend some gold even to get the 4400 (or at least I did, and I'm a pretty dedicated player). But hey, don't worry, you can earn more leaderboard points by burning through all your food so you won't have any left for the next Tales! Thanks guys! An event that a majority of the players didn't like the first two times just got even worse. Well done!

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like 773 points/ day to get to 8.5k for the last milestone. I'll have to check some numbers to see if that's doable for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mangavexed28x View Post
    Does anyone remember how many days the last leaderboard was and how many points were needed for the dragons? I am trying to figure out if I will even be capable of attaining Tsunami.
    The last price was set at 4400 but i cannot remember whether leaderboard was 8 or 10days

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    I never waste food, I just might feed the dragons I was already intended to feed...
    And we just had a tales, enough time to replenish on apples
    Not going to waste it right now, first lets see how things develop. Looks like the prize habitat is new, won't have any difficulties reaching that milestone. Already have Tsunami and Puffer, never seen Clownfish before... New as well?
    Got 333 gold to spend at the moment, maybe I'll try to get to it. But 8500 points is A LOT...
    yes it's a lot.I don't even know how to get close to it without spending gold.not a chance. ahhh another 10 days of restin' from the game,doing regullar staf...farming breeding,turnament......

Executive Chef
    ouch even milestones prizes are high ! ok definitly not doing the leaderboard !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

FEED YOUR DRAGONS??? I must have the WORST luck EVER! Took Immortal from 11-12 on one game and Centurion from 12-13 on my other this morning. With 1 den & 2 nests I've not even reached the 2nd milestone dragon before. Been saving food forever for DT & these feedings. Oh well!
    And...WOW...with the increase in points needed I may JUST barely hit the habitat. I didn't think I could like this event any less but amazingly I do!

Fashion Designer
    Last fleaderboard event lasted 7 days, this one 11. So 50% more time, but almost 100% more points needed. So unfair

Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast