Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Tropic Tides LeaderBoard Event June 2016

Fashion Designer
    8k for the last milestone? That's insane. I don't even have a chance. Restocking food for the next tales it is!

Host(ess)
    45 minute update: #1 = 4,264; #2 = 1,857; #3 = 1,475

Me = 733

I thought I had given myself a great start with the eggs I left on my nest, but clearly not good enough!

Fashion Designer
    These events are starting to be less fair every time... Now it just depends on your food stock... low level players don't stand a chance, I'm on 812k apples (3648 points with 2x boost), but I know some players have millions of food... Really unfair

Fashion Designer
    Darn, didn't even notice the short interval until a few minutes before the fix. Seems like many in my grouping took advantage of it though. A few have boosts going already. My goal is to get the Coral Canyon habitat. Based on the last leaderboards I won't even get close to Tsunami.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    These events are starting to be less fair every time... Now it just depends on your food stock... low level players don't stand a chance, I'm on 812k apples (3648 points with 2x boost), but I know some players have millions of food... Really unfair
    Feels like this new "feed your dragons" thing is intended to make you waste your food so you have less for the tales...

Rhino Keeper
    Everyone in my board find out the fail of wheel, so they get a lot of points already ;((
    But... I jst wanna focus to the milestones :-) so cute those fishes

Rhino Keeper
    I honestly don't think Storm 8 cares what we think or how we feel about what goes on in the game. obviously They don't take into consideration what we say when planning all they care about in planning is how can we get even MORE money from this event over how much we got at the last one. with the leaderboard the majority here say we don't like and to stop. we have also said what they can do to improve and they take what we say and do just the opposite. For example the number of items needed to get the final milestone prize we said the number is to high there is no way the average player can even come close to getting without spending gold. so what they took from this was " huh the first event we made the top prize needing 3,900 and people complained it's too high so let's increase to 4,400" we again said it is too high so what did they take from that " hum lets double it with the 3rd leader event. this now tells me ether they don't read what we say, they read but just see blah blah blah, or they just don't care!
    Sorry just needed to vent even though they still wont hear us.
    Now I will still play as normal breed dragons ( there is always limited dragons to try for), keep hatching and evolving and so on. I will not spend gold on boosts or anything else which means I won't get many of the milestone prizes again.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    Feels like this new "feed your dragons" thing is intended to make you waste your food so you have less for the tales...
    I never waste food, I just might feed the dragons I was already intended to feed...
    And we just had a tales, enough time to replenish on apples
    Not going to waste it right now, first lets see how things develop. Looks like the prize habitat is new, won't have any difficulties reaching that milestone. Already have Tsunami and Puffer, never seen Clownfish before... New as well?
    Got 333 gold to spend at the moment, maybe I'll try to get to it. But 8500 points is A LOT...

Host(ess)
    Wow! Good job on saving up your food!
    Add me on Dragon Story: laurrrrraaa
    (5 r's, 3 a's)

251 unique dragons, 112 epic dragons

Does anyone remember how many days the last leaderboard was and how many points were needed for the dragons? I am trying to figure out if I will even be capable of attaining Tsunami.

Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast