Page 30 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Tropic Tides LeaderBoard Event June 2016

Farm Supplier

Storm8 Glitch

Within the first hour or so, two of our group were so far ahead they had already completed most of the Goals. Read some of this the other day and know that many others experienced the same. Number one on our group is already over 20,000. There was no way to catch them from the beginning due to a glitch. Number one in our group confirmed that they just kept spinning. Instead of storm8 correcting this error, they let it continue. What most of us are doing is not even try to compete, definitely not waste gold and just play our regular games with minor the exception of striving to get the habitat, and maybe a dragon or two. Storm8 should award all of us all of the dragons and the habitat. That would be the fair and the right thing to do. It is not only a waste of time to continue this, dare I say "farce", but painful to sit through. We love this game, but this is wrong not to acknowledge and compensate the rest of us for this glitch. Just saying.
    Last edited by Mercy1st; 06-07-16 at 10:41 AM. Reason: First line doesn't make sense

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    I've restarted several times since my original post yesterday regarding missing points, nothing changed until about 15 mins ago....I noticed my points had increased for no reason, did the math and what do you know, it's the no longer missing points!
    Oh wonderful! Thanks for reporting back!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    The coral reef deco is on sale for 90 gold. Tempting, it's so pretty but don't want to spend gold until I recover from Kintsugi. Hmmm...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I am doing just that ladymakay, thank you, just the need to vent to those who understand helps lol. I am sorry I've gotten so discouraging lately. Just wish things were more equal for all, and I'd feel that way even if I had an IoS device. For some reason, the big picture stuff really bothers me sometimes.

I have used 2 strategic boosts with gold saved from friends and my one gold producing dragon, and I just got the habitat. I'm still hoping I finish and get nemo (heehee), but not sure that it'll happen.

Edit...I meant that if I don't get there, it's all good, I'm not stressing it now...but I am gonna try, lol, silly completionist in me coming out.
    I'm sorry if my response came across as unsympathetic or dismissive, that wasn't my intention. It's easy to become discouraged with this game, on top of the usual glitches and errors in play it's salt in the wound to know that it's not equal for all players. I have an iPad and could cross over and join the "other " team lol but I have no desire to for a number of reasons, mainly because I feel it's unfair to Android users and I have a personal grudge of sorts against Apple hahaha. I'm trying for the habitat, hopefully I'll get it, now it will burn my buttons if I miss it by 20 points or something like that, gahhhh that DOES ruffle my feathers, the times I've fallen short a few measly items or points of my goal , makes me feel like I put in work for nothing. Congratulations on the habitat and good luck Finding Nemo 😆. But remember if you don't get him now, he'll be back, prize on a Wheel in a few weeks hehe

Host(ess)
    Is it just me or someone has the same problem? I do not get points for evolving. Just took off the new gold dragon off the temple and was supposed to get 60 something points, right? Nothing. Last game was the same actually.
    iOS

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    I'm sorry if my response came across as unsympathetic or dismissive, that wasn't my intention. It's easy to become discouraged with this game, on top of the usual glitches and errors in play it's salt in the wound to know that it's not equal for all players. I have an iPad and could cross over and join the "other " team lol but I have no desire to for a number of reasons, mainly because I feel it's unfair to Android users and I have a personal grudge of sorts against Apple hahaha. I'm trying for the habitat, hopefully I'll get it, now it will burn my buttons if I miss it by 20 points or something like that, gahhhh that DOES ruffle my feathers, the times I've fallen short a few measly items or points of my goal , makes me feel like I put in work for nothing. Congratulations on the habitat and good luck Finding Nemo . But remember if you don't get him now, he'll be back, prize on a Wheel in a few weeks hehe
    Oh no, you were spot on, my emotions have been all over the place for the past couple of weeks. It's good to get the frustrations out here I think, because it's good for the team to know what the players are experiencing. I didn't think you were dismissive at all! i felt encouraged by your words actually...and yup, if Nemo does not work out, down the road he'll be back! ^^ I've been playing long enough now that relisted dragons are turning out to be dragons I already have, which is actually kinda cool. But I don't have any of the dragons in this milestone set, all we can do is try for it.

I've wanted an IPad for a good while now. It'll happen someday.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-07-16 at 01:50 PM. Reason: removed personal medical information

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moonchild1987 View Post
    The coral reef deco is on sale for 90 gold. Tempting, it's so pretty but don't want to spend gold until I recover from Kintsugi. Hmmm...
    yes looks like players rather buy treasure Dragons than coral LOL
    so there are lots of coral left in TL storage

i didn't buy so i'm wondering if i should buy : not for leaderboard but for deco. but 90 golds for a simple deco.. LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    yes looks like players rather buy treasure Dragons than coral LOL
    so there are lots of coral left in TL storage

i didn't buy so i'm wondering if i should buy : not for leaderboard but for deco. but 90 golds for a simple deco.. LOL
    Looks really cool with the habitat, if you are getting that.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Looks really cool with the habitat, if you are getting that.
    yes but i have no place :P
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

I am on a ridiculous steak of being commons. Pretty good group, and I am remaining competitive with regular breeding and evolving.