Page 17 of 53 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Tropic Tides LeaderBoard Event June 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Thanks! I'm surprised by how far I am already. I think all the boxes are random prizes but I got this at the 3.8 k point that I just hit.

Haven't been using gold except for one 7 gold boost but I had a lot of food stashed away and an ultra rare snow angel ready to hatch on the Arctic Isles and another one being bred when the event started. And of course both nests and breeding den ready on the main island and evolutions ready on both islands.
    Good planning pays off ☺. Unfortunately I'm a step child, Android user so no artic for me lol. Plus I only have one breeding den and 2 nests ( by choice ) so that makes for very s-l-o-w progress haha. I'm aiming for the habitat, I'd be more than happy with that ☺

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    Good planning pays off ☺. Unfortunately I'm a step child, Android user so no artic for me lol. Plus I only have one breeding den and 2 nests ( by choice ) so that makes for very s-l-o-w progress haha. I'm aiming for the habitat, I'd be more than happy with that ☺
    Yes, thankfully they announced the event the previous day - and I got very lucky with the timing of the ultra rares.

But they should definitely have equal features for Android - as it is, it's very unbalanced for you guys.

Good luck! Hopefully you'll hit a lot of points on the wheel!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    It's a messed up advantage, no offense to you IoS users, one day I'll join you...but it's not just DS, CS and FS2 are really bad to android users, I think droids miss out on 40% of the content on FS2 at least. Seriously, if you're gonna discriminate like that, why even offer the game to users other than IoS to start? >< Gah, sorry, a bit off topic. I am crawling as well, building up food to do a mass feeding and do a boost to see how much I can get on the milestones. Stuff is double the price now, but we have more time and the silly food added. So we shall see how this goes.

Ugh, I hate getting angry. My only living granddad is 2 states away, I can't travel and he is to the point hospice is calling the family in...:/ So i do apologize for a little rant i had to get off my chest so i can decompress.

New Resident
    Somehow my leader got over 8000 more points overnight. My leader has over 16,000. Wth?

Banned
    You don't get almost 4000 points by only using gold for one 1.5x boost at this stage. Nobody is judging here (well most people don't) but let's at least keep it real.

Also, Kennedward is a long time forum member who has contributed greatly to the community. He is discouraged with the way the game has headed as many others are. He's in the majority.

If you enjoy the leaderboard events great... but realize many others do not.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    You don't get almost 4000 points by only using gold for one 1.5x boost at this stage. Nobody is judging here (well most people don't) but let's at least keep it real.
    Um, well, I did. I had almost 2 million apples to start with.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Um, well, I did. I had almost 2 million apples to start with.
    That's a lot of apples.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    That's a lot of apples.
    Yes it WAS, lol! I had been collecting them for months. I usually don't feed anyone anymore except to get bombs. And for bombs I evolve from level 3 to 4 so it takes hardly any food. I also don't do all the tales to be able to keep collecting more food faster.

Banned
    Honestly these milestones suck, first was awesome 5,000 food, can never say no to food! My last 2 are RUBBISH Water tiles 12 x 2 = 24 horrid water tiles, I now have 36 stuck in storage, we have no spare space to place decor, would rather place a castle than a floor tile!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Star7499 View Post
    The leader in my group now 15593 points already. So whatever that glitch did I'm assuming that they took good advantage of it or spent a heck of a lot of gold
    I completely missed the glitch! Ahhhhhh! I always miss out! I missed out on rainbow sentinel when it was offered too. Oh well, it's just a game, right? 😬