Page 15 of 53 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Tropic Tides LeaderBoard Event June 2016

Fashion Designer
    I got the Coral Sculpture, because I like it and it will fit with whatever Milestones I get. And I want Nemo!
    Anyone notice this decor is similar to the Naga decor in CS? ( Apologies if this has been mentioned, slacking on reading all posts,lol, can barely keep up with DS, CS and RS2. Pausing FS2)
    At 779.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    2 people in my group have boosted since my last post, now the points are roughly:

1. 3000
    2. 1500
    3. 700 (same player with 600 in my last post)
    4-6. 600
    7-9. 400
    10-14. 300
    15-18. 200
    19-20. 100

Just realized I made a typo in my previous post, should be 8 to 20, but doesn't really matter anyways lol
    Points are basically the same as my previous post, it seems most of the time I'm put into groups that are not that competitive, as points don't increase much even after hours
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Anyone notice this decor is similar to the Naga decor in CS? ( Apologies if this has been mentioned, slacking on reading all posts,lol, can barely keep up with DS, CS and RS2. Pausing FS2)
    At 779.
    That was my first thought as well! I'm glad they went with the coral theme - it's so pretty!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Points are basically the same as my previous post, it seems most of the time I'm put into groups that are not that competitive, as points don't increase much even after hours
    Then there's always "that" one...the player who comes out of left field

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Dang

BTW, sometimes you hate to be right....I posted this in the discussion thread before the Leaderboard started:

"I have a sinking feeling that the milestones will be harder to get than last time It seems too many players were able to get all the milestones last time with spending little or no gold. They're probably going to tweak the numbers just so it's harder this time "

8,500 for the last milestone is definitely much, much harder than last time
    And I said you were probably correct. Darn it. Why did you have to go be right. I don't even enjoy logging on. I really can't stand any of this event. Yes the peeps are already thousands ahead and boosting their little bank accounts like crazy. I have most of the dragons. I will be happy with the habitat that I can't place till I level up. :/

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I wish they would update the Halloween version to include this. I tried to update the regular version to do this but it takes too long to load and the nighttime on the Halloween version is way cooler.

Farm Supplier
    I am only going for the habitat. The leader on my board already has 6000 + points.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    Then there's always "that" one...the player who comes out of left field
    All of my previous groups were like this one, just 1 player with over 10,000 points, 2nd place is usually around half of that, or at most 8,000 or so but still, that's nowhere close to 1st place
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Nightclub Owner
    Speaking of the milestones, I won't be getting the last prize since I've decided I won't be participating, so I only play when I have free time and not watching the clock at all, so I think I'll just get the habitat and that's it

Not interested in anything else, despite I would like the other dragons, those high points required just discourages me
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    I got 1163 close to mr tsunami and habitat soon
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)