Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Tropic Tides LeaderBoard Event June 2016

Rhino Keeper
    For those on iOS hatching, feeding and I think evolving (haven't tested that yet) in the Arctic isles count
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Host(ess)
    It does .
    Add me on Dragon Story: laurrrrraaa
    (5 r's, 3 a's)

251 unique dragons, 112 epic dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laurrrrraaa View Post
    It does .
    Thanks
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Executive Chef
    Oh, for crying out loud...i was keeping as much of a positive outlook as I could on this. Who is making the decisions up high that are about to ruin this game? They're jacking up the world events, and now we need almost double the points just to make the first dragon? The ONLY redeeming quality to the leaderboard events is the milestones. i don't care you put a new dragon at the end. This is ridiculous.

Oh, and Arctic Isles still counts yeah? Ridiculous.

PS...I'm not ngry for the arctic isles counting toward leaderboard points because I want the tidal whatever dragon either, as I don't participate for that (though technically that's still a huge issue for those that do)...it's because all of these points are set so high, and android users are the red headed stepchild once again...
    Last edited by Niire; 06-03-16 at 03:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    Well, we get points for evolving and that required feeding dragons, so now we get points for both the feeding and the evolving. Don't quite see how that's wasting food unless you weren't evolving anything to start with.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Im so glad I'm in a group with ios users and people who clearly spend vast amounts of moneh. No s**** needed in this , just a fat wallet an Arctic Isle and enough time in the day to be able to set and use alarms.

Pretty dragons that I'll never be able to home.

Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    Ok - just have to say - what is it about boys and needing to win??? I watch these events and see how it is so often the males who go crazy with the competition element. I am actually an academic and there is research on this behaviour and seeing it validated by these types of events is just fascinating - yes and funny!!!
    Since your an academic, I am sure you know that one should make statements like this supported by facts and that the source of that data should be either comprehensive or randomly sampled. Please elaborate.

As for all the early jumps, I considered that strategy. Spend some gold upfront to get many on your board to give up early. Could be less gold intensive than waiting until the end and racing many more people who thinkthey canwinfor that final push.

Bug right off the bat..
    just finished breeding a 20 hr dragon and put it on my nest, didn't get any points at all even if I restarted the game

Farm Supplier
    How ridiculous is this the leader thing hasn't even been going on for a couple of hours and the leader on my leader board is already in 5 digits can we say buying gold much.. I will not be participating I will play as I normally Play If I manage to get one or two dragons off of this bonus

Quote Originally Posted by porkchomp View Post
    Since your an academic, I am sure you know that one should make statements like this supported by facts and that the source of that data should be either comprehensive or randomly sampled. Please elaborate.

As for all the early jumps, I considered that strategy. Spend some gold upfront to get many on your board to give up early. Could be less gold intensive than waiting until the end and racing many more people who thinkthey canwinfor that final push.
    Sorry I didn't mean to offend - just a bit of a laugh but yes there is empirical research on this. But please I was just being flippant. As I have said before in posts, how people play is up to them and I respect that. Please take no offense as none was meant.

Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast