Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Invisible shops

Rhino Keeper

Invisible shops

Upon reaching level 21 new shops unlocked, but they are all invisible, even when placed in the city and when you tap them.

Grand Emperor
    Seems like your game is trying to download the new graphics. Can you try the suggestions in Display/Graphics Issues or Connection Issues sections in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....1#post1300764? Thanks.

Invisible shops

There are many new shops available in the market today. But I can only see the name without the image. When I tap on the shops and put it in the city, I can only see the bubble for orders. I can continue to fill the orders to get to a 5 star status. Then the bubble disappeared and the shop become totally invisibleI have the same problem viewing the games in both the iPad and iPhone 6s. What should I do to make the new shops visible?

Grand Emperor
    Please try the suggestions in Post #2.

Merged threads.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for letting us know! We're looking into this.

Rhino Keeper
    Well i tried the suggestions but it didnt help, the shops are still invisible. On top of that, the game got unstable: at times all buildings become invisible and the whole game crashes and restarts. Also, shops get random resets of the time for a new order to arrive! I never refreshed the orders, but on four shops (two new and two old ones) there suddenly was a timer for a new order. Finally: building a new shop cost about 15 minutes! Then i couldnt tap the green V to have the shop start. Moving the shop helped, then i could tap the green V.

I hope you guys solve this! Im still waiting on news to my email concerning the lost building permit too

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    Well i tried the suggestions but it didnt help, the shops are still invisible. On top of that, the game got unstable: at times all buildings become invisible and the whole game crashes and restarts. Also, shops get random resets of the time for a new order to arrive! I never refreshed the orders, but on four shops (two new and two old ones) there suddenly was a timer for a new order. Finally: building a new shop cost about 15 minutes! Then i couldnt tap the green V to have the shop start. Moving the shop helped, then i could tap the green V.

I hope you guys solve this! Im still waiting on news to my email concerning the lost building permit too
    Someone will get to your ticket soon. Thanks for your patience!

Executive Chef
    Howdy Mayors, we had an issue where some incomplete buildings were released into your game. We really appreciate your patience as we sorted this out. We have credited any Gems, coins, tickets and permits that you may have spent and we have also added a special quest that will grant you 50 gems. We appreciate your patience while we sorted this out. Thanks for playing Dream City: Metropolis!

Rhino Keeper
    thanks! Only this caused another issue: The clearance of the invisible buildings left the same issue when you removed the 5star Tessa &Co that still had the last order open from my city: the requested items still show up as requested in the factories while the shops are not requesting them anymore. That means that a lot of items in my factories now have the requested symbol showing with the various items while the current orders are not calling for them to be made. This means im often making items that are not requested... Can you please look into that?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    thanks! Only this caused another issue: The clearance of the invisible buildings left the same issue when you removed the 5star Tessa &Co that still had the last order open from my city: the requested items still show up as requested in the factories while the shops are not requesting them anymore. That means that a lot of items in my factories now have the requested symbol showing with the various items while the current orders are not calling for them to be made. This means im often making items that are not requested... Can you please look into that?
    Sorry about that. Unfortunately, we're unable to remove the "requested from business icon" from the crafts in the factories. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience. You can make these and sell them in the Marketplace. Once you make the crafts, it should remove the requested icon from them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast