Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/2: Search and Rescue, Part 3

Farm Supplier
    I, too, can't make the soothing balm.. But at least it gives me time to stock back up on the faeries murmur
    Hope they can figure out the issue soon.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't found the fairy on the trail yet and now the trail quest is gone out of my list in the queens keep. What should I do?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    I haven't found the fairy on the trail yet and now the trail quest is gone out of my list in the queens keep. What should I do?
    same here. it's no longer in queens keep, yet the 'search the glimmerwood' adventure did stay in my barrack! from reading here, there are bug issues and i think we probably actually found the fairy so hopefully we will be able to move on whenever bug is fixed.
    btw if you have barrack, doing the adventure from the Barrack if you still have glimmerwood there, results in getting nothing (no boxes/etc) now so don't waste your resources.

Since I started the new quest (Essence of the forest) I can't seem to make southing balms in the potion shop. The option is gone...
    I needed to make my last one (5/5). What to do? Will this be fixed to complete another step in the Track Checking?

Rhino Keeper
    my soothing balm option has gone too, it happened today when i started the optional event. The Forest Sapling replaced the balm

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Read post 1 about this issue..... Please don't post if you can't craft balm. No one can craft it. The adventure is also a known issue. It's under investigation by S8.

Keep checking this thread and the first post for news on resolution.

Rhino Keeper
    yes sorry i did post it before i realized i wasnt at the end of the thread but just at the first unread my bad.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-17-16 at 02:25 AM. Reason: lol - no problem :) I just need for people to see my post...

Rhino Keeper
    I know we can't craft new balm, but when it is fixed, can we craft a souvenir? I've already given 5 this was before I checked the forum

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    I know we can't craft new balm, but when it is fixed, can we craft a souvenir? I've already given 5 this was before I checked the forum
    I hope so.... given that's near the end of the current story I'd like to craft a few more just for fun!

Rhino Keeper
    I am still collecting my faeries' murmur to make more Soothing Balm, but the option to make Soothing Balm has disappeared |||

Please bring it back, i am soooo way behind in the game although I know this isn't a timed goal! lol

Ty!