Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/2: Search and Rescue, Part 3

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by seishy View Post
    I've done the find a trail quest so many times with no drop. And now I'm out of fairy jars (went through an entire full stock) and can't find any more anywhere. Does anyone remember where they drop from?
    That's the trick the fairy jars are no more. Try anywhere and everywhere but don't be surprised when you receive none. Apparently you have to have jars to get jars but if you have no jars you get no jars....at least that's the running theory. Maybe next month we will get jars.

Fashion Designer
    Wahoo! I found the final jar. Now if i can find the fairie butterfly thingies I can make some lotion.

Rhino Keeper
    I am missing 1 jar and can't find it for 3 days now. I mean 700 glimmerbulb plants and everything else i can click on and NOTHING. the respite gives nothing. This is crazy!! Please fix

Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    I am missing 1 jar and can't find it for 3 days now. I mean 700 glimmerbulb plants and everything else i can click on and NOTHING. the respite gives nothing. This is crazy!! Please fix
    I just got a jar this morning from the new Faerie Pond.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Host(ess)
    What's the quickest way to get faeries' murmur?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaantje1963 View Post
    What's the quickest way to get faeries' murmur?
    There is no quick way, confirmed by multiple posts in this forum. The key is patience. The sources are listed in post 1.

Executive Chef
    Only one more jar to find before I can make my final adventure. Found one in the Faerie Pond and collected one after growing Faeriebulb Seeds in the Greenhouse. At least the extended wait allowed me to collect enough Faeries' Murmurs so I can craft 5 & 6 at the same time and get to keep a souvenir.

Rhino Keeper
    Sad... I finished step 2e several days ago but the box with the ending dialog closed (or I must have accidentally closed it) before I could see what Sabina's last bit of dialog was. I see it is not in post 2 yet. Can someone add it when they get a chance? The dialog is my favorite part of the game.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mnjcafe View Post
    Sad... I finished step 2e several days ago but the box with the ending dialog closed (or I must have accidentally closed it) before I could see what Sabina's last bit of dialog was. I see it is not in post 2 yet. Can someone add it when they get a chance? The dialog is my favorite part of the game.
    I finished adding dialogue a couple of days ago. I have 2 more balm to make and then I'll update... like roguebee, just waiting for a couple more murmur and it will be complete.

My 2 cents:
    I think the Faerie flowerbed and tea party (1 hour collection) are the best sources of murmur.

Farm Supplier
    no jars are dropping, at all. Is there a glitch? I swear they haven't always been this rare, I used to get them all the time.