Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/2: Search and Rescue, Part 3

Rhino Keeper
    The glitch of Lila has been fixed!!!
    The fix works for me. Now, after the reload when I wake up... The scorched search finished automatically!!
    Thanks!!
    The bad is all the adventures I do until I saw (and read) that it was a glitch

Fashion Designer
    Can't start til naga event is over and I can sell worthless extra buildings, glad it's not timed

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    SW I thought I saw a comment on the first page where you say "the more you have of an item the more likely it will drop, the fewer you have the less will drop" (from what I can remember) I can't find the comment any more so can you confirm please as it will change my game strategy. I will build up fairy murmurs before making new balm rather than ploughing ahead and making two at once and leaving me with low levels of items with only a few reliable sources. Thanks for all your amazing hard work keeping us up to date and organizing everyone's great tips. You are a star.
    I love helping here and it passes time on my long journey to and from work!

I do like making and hearing this strategy. Lol It's really just a theory but, for me, i have found that if I reduce a resource down to barely nothing, the drops seem more rare. I can't prove this of course so it kind of falls into the same corny category of players who post about a lack of an item, then get it as soon as they post. But, for the amount of faeries murmur we need in this goal, I've actually followed my own advice and haven't gone below 30 (and not making balm has all my self control pushed to the limit! ). My tea party, flowerbed and bridge drop murmur nearly every time. Others say it works for them too.

Try it and see! The good thing about this strategy is that it makes me focus more and I'm more attentive to drops. I use the quick collection method pretty much all the time which I think also (somehow) gives better drops. (I have this text as a shortcut so I can share it easily... ‼️collect fast: multi click what you want to collect. click social icon, then exit. Better chance of drops‼️)

Bit off topic, but worth sharing!

Rhino Keeper
    Completely off topic, but as it relates to the previous post I am going to risk it.

I have just reached the Boarina goal and have over 80 skunkupies in inventory. By the "more attracts more" theory I should get the 1 I need to drop almost immediately. 3 days, 5 collections from Ivy's Hut - nothing!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    Completely off topic, but as it relates to the previous post I am going to risk it.

I have just reached the Boarina goal and have over 80 skunkupies in inventory. By the "more attracts more" theory I should get the 1 I need to drop almost immediately. 3 days, 5 collections from Ivy's Hut - nothing!
    Bother! However, skunkupies are in another league of their own aren't they in their rarity through Ivy's Hut

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Alright guys, a new fix has been pushed! Everyone who had their task revert should now have it marked complete now Please let me know if this is not the case!
    The fix worked for me, thanks so much!
    I am "Gem" on Castle Story, "C's Cuisine" on Restaurant Story 2

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

I do like making and hearing this strategy. Lol It's really just a theory but, for me, i have found that if I reduce a resource down to barely nothing, the drops seem more rare. I can't prove this of course so it kind of falls into the same corny category of players who post about a lack of an item, then get it as soon as they post. But, for the amount of faeries murmur we need in this goal, I've actually followed my own advice and haven't gone below 30 (and not making balm has all my self control pushed to the limit! ). My tea party, flowerbed and bridge drop murmur nearly every time. Others say it works for them too.

Try it and see! The good thing about this strategy is that it makes me focus more and I'm more attentive to drops. I use the quick collection method pretty much all the time which I think also (somehow) gives better drops. (I have this text as a shortcut so I can share it easily... ‼️collect fast: multi click what you want to collect. click social icon, then exit. Better chance of drops‼️)

Bit off topic, but worth sharing!
    Doesn't work for me regarding the faerie jars....
    I stopped the searches cause I want to have at least 30 jars in inventory cause I don't want nasty surprises in nearby updates (like eh.... need again faerie jars)(as we have seen in living wood, golden nuggets, etc. etc.)

I collected from all the delivering places many many times, had planted over 100 bulbs, and still I can count the drops of jars on even half a hand so far.....
    I am Zelda

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know if this has already been posted but the 'Search the Glimmerwood' adventure gave me a Berry Mound.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Alright guys, a new fix has been pushed! Everyone who had their task revert should now have it marked complete now Please let me know if this is not the case!
    I have powered off & force closed. Lila still missing. Goal "scorched search" still showing - find a trail- & the potion shop still is not showing the soothing balm for Lila. Have never had such a problem. At a standstill please. HELP

I have completed the quest no Lila and my adventure is gone