Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game crashing when collecting from town hall

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    New Resident

Game crashing when collecting from town hall

The update does seem to have fixed most problems! I'm liking the new features and areas.

However, I still seem to have a problem collecting from the town hall. Game keeps crashing and reloads every time I collect, which causes the town hall to be ready for collection again. Just one endless cycle.

Not sure if it's a problem just for me. I have try reinstalling the game, but no luck

Quote Originally Posted by greshmo View Post
    The update does seem to have fixed most problems! I'm liking the new features and areas.

However, I still seem to have a problem collecting from the town hall. Game keeps crashing and reloads every time I collect, which causes the town hall to be ready for collection again. Just one endless cycle.

Not sure if it's a problem just for me. I have try reinstalling the game, but no luck
    Same issue for me, game keeps crashing after collecting from town hall and maybe one or two items..😬

Grand Emperor
    Thanks for your feedback. This has been reported earlier. Let's wait for the team to give us more updates on fixes.

Farm Supplier
    Ok, new bug.
    Connection error. Can't even start the game. 😬
    But I can still post this bug report, despite my "connection error". 😉

Executive Chef
    This should be fixed. You guys should be able to collect from your City Hall now! Please let me know if you are still unable to.

Hi! My game keeps on crashing every time i collect from City Hall which makes it impossible to level up. If I dont collect there is no issue but what is then the point of keeping on playing....I have removed the app and downloaded it again but that doesnt help. Is there a fix for this coming soon?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by snarasoder View Post
    Hi! My game keeps on crashing every time i collect from City Hall which makes it impossible to level up. If I dont collect there is no issue but what is then the point of keeping on playing....I have removed the app and downloaded it again but that doesnt help. Is there a fix for this coming soon?
    Sorry about this. I have flagged this over to the team.

Grand Emperor
    The Team is still looking into this as to why it's happening to select players. Please stay tune for future updates. Sorry about this. Thank you for your feedback and patience.

Farm Supplier
    City hall is now working perfectly! 👍🏻
    And it seems as you've ****ed all the small bugs as well. 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻

But I've got a new irritating bug. 😕
    I've got 7 room keys in my inventory to complete the Chesterfield vineyard. But I've already completed it! And now I can't get rid of the keys because they never get a delete mark like everything else.
    😢😢😢

/Nettis

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Nettis02 View Post
    City hall is now working perfectly! 
    And it seems as you've ****ed all the small bugs as well.   

But I've got a new irritating bug. 
    I've got 7 room keys in my inventory to complete the Chesterfield vineyard. But I've already completed it! And now I can't get rid of the keys because they never get a delete mark like everything else.
    

/Nettis
    Oh great thanks for reporting back that these items have been fixed.

I have flagged over the key issue.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast