Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery reset to level 1 and store levels decreased

Grand Emperor
    @cosmolife - Great to hear that you got your bakery back! Just to let you know that I didnt have to do the tutorials over repeatedly - I only did it once and as long as I dont log off FB in game, my game is fine. Perhaps you had to repeat the steps cos you were sharing 1 device with others. Anyways I'm happy for you that your bakery is back in order.

Rhino Keeper
    I do not log out of FB. I have the FB app on my iPad. It's permanently logged in with my FB acct. I've never had to worry about logging in and out of FB before this happened. I've always shared this iPad with family. Never had a problem till now
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-12-16 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Mod action comments - see forum rules

Grand Emperor
    Let's wait for the team to resolve this issue. In the mean time, keep progressing for your event if you are participating.

Rhino Keeper
    So do I understand correctly, from your reply above, that TL won't be fixing this issue any time soon? As long as I get my game back? Doesn't matter to them that I now have to go through tutorials, logging into FB repeatedly, something which I NEVER had to do before this happened?

I have not changed the way I play TL games. Something they did on their end made this change happen. And it only happened to BS2. All other games are normal as before

They should fix this issue and put it back to the way it was before. Not ignoring us as long as we get our games back

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    So I took a deep breath and did the tutorial. I was then able to connect to FB and got my game back!

However, my game is now linked to FB. My family and I play games on this iPad. We have 3 different gamecentre IDs. So now, each time I sign into my own gamecentre ID, BS2 restarts at level 1. Omg. And I have to go through the whole tutorial again, to then connect to FB, which then loads up my game.

This is beyond ridiculous! What have they done to the game, to make it so tedious to play now? I can't believe this has happened. The game went from one I enjoyed logging into and relaxing after a day's at work, to what is now a whole nightmare of tutorials, log into FB...repeatedly, over and over

Will TL fix this?
    What? I understood that linking the game to Facebook was optional, now is mandatory? I never wanted to link my game to Facebook and never did, and now I feel that is the only option I have to get my progress back? This is beyond ridiculous. I will wait for a resolution from the team, even though I will probably miss this event and the new goal recipe *sigh*.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    So do I understand correctly, from your reply above, that TL won't be fixing this issue any time soon? As long as I get my game back? Doesn't matter to them that I now have to go through tutorials, logging into FB repeatedly, something which I NEVER had to do before this happened?

I have not changed the way I play TL games. Something they did on their end made this change happen. And it only happened to BS2. All other games are normal as before

They should fix this issue and put it back to the way it was before. Not ignoring us as long as we get our games back
    The team is currently looking in this issue as mentioned by Kooky and me. I didnt say they wont fix this any time soon. And neither are they ignoring this. All I'm saying is let's give them a little more time to investigate and provide a fix. Dont panic, stay calm. As soon as we have more updates, we'll post here.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fressie View Post
    What? I understood that linking the game to Facebook was optional, now is mandatory? I never wanted to link my game to Facebook and never did, and now I feel that is the only option I have to get my progress back? This is beyond ridiculous. I will wait for a resolution from the team, even though I will probably miss this event and the new goal recipe *sigh*.
    Nope, Facebook is not mandatory.

Executive Chef
    I need to add as well...with the way my facebook is right now, none of my usual quickserve friends are on the list to ask...so basically i am getting no quickserves right now. Makes things much much more difficult. I usually have to relog facebook any time i turn my device off, because of this issue, obviously I can't. Sometimes also it kicks me out of the game when I go to the facebook stuff, or it runs so slow it's impossible to do anything. just trying to give as many details as possible for the team... Also, I am on android.

Help I'm in the same situation, just started the lavender event and tried to play today only to find I've been thrown back to level 1!!!! I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app, logging out of game centre and logging back in, none of my other games are affected just this one! I don't log in and play via Facebook so any ideas???

I've never played via Facebook either assumed this was optional. Having the same issue back to level 1!!!!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-12-16 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Guys, please do not panic at this point. The RS issue may be totally different than this issue. The team is currently looking into this issue. We should have some info soon.

Please try Rynetory's suggestions.
    This worked for me..thank you!

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast