Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery reset to level 1 and store levels decreased

Farm Supplier
    Never posted in here but always come here for answers. My game too got reset to level 1 after the Grandma's event, open a ticket with support but no reply so far and I'm getting very upset knowing that 1) I lost my progress and 2) Knowing that the timer on the event is ticking and no answers on what to do. I never linked my game to Facebook so at this point I don't know what to do. ��

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Fressie View Post
    Never posted in here but always come here for answers. My game too got reset to level 1 after the Grandma's event, open a ticket with support but no reply so far and I'm getting very upset knowing that 1) I lost my progress and 2) Knowing that the timer on the event is ticking and no answers on what to do. I never linked my game to Facebook so at this point I don't know what to do. ��
    Try logging onto the game center
    To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart BS2.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try logging onto the game center
    To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart BS2.
    Did it already, deleted game I don't know how many times, restarted my IPad and still the same. This is so annoying!

Rhino Keeper
    Restaurant 1 is also having this game restarting at level 1 problem. Their bugs thread has players waiting for more than 3 months and still no fix!!

Omg. Is this BS2 problem going to take MONTHS to get fixed??!! Yikes

I'm getting desperate. Perhaps I might tempt fate and do the tutorial and risk losing my game for good, if the alternative is waiting months for a solution

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Restaurant 1 is also having this game restarting at level 1 problem. Their bugs thread has players waiting for more than 3 months and still no fix!!

Omg. Is this BS2 problem going to take MONTHS to get fixed??!! Yikes

I'm getting desperate. Perhaps I might tempt fate and do the tutorial and risk losing my game for good, if the alternative is waiting months for a solution
    Oh no! Seriously? That will make me to delete ALL of TeamLava games I've been playing for years! I don't think I will start again, after all the progress I've made, I would rather forget about their games and try other developers...

Grand Emperor
    The team is aware and looking into this issue. We'll post when we have more updates. Sorry about this.

To add: the cause of this issue may be different from RS1. Let's just stay calm and wait for further updates. I can empathize with your concerns cos my bakery was reset too. Took me a while of meddling and getting it back. You can try if you like and if you have a FB account. But yes it's a risk...

The Honorable Panda
    Guys, please do not panic at this point. The RS issue may be totally different than this issue. The team is currently looking into this issue. We should have some info soon.

Please try Rynetory's suggestions.
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Just want to drop a note here on how I gotten my bakery and store level back... Not sure if this will help you guys but no harm trying.

My bakery was fine until I logged out of FB in game. My game reset to level 1 and Jenny store to level 2. Here are what I did.

1. Force shut BS2
    2. Go to FB site and log in.
    3. Start BS2 and log into FB via game.
    --> Got my level back. But my Jenny store is now level 2.

4. Force shut BS2
    5. Start BS2 and log into FB via game.
    --> Got my Jenny store back to original.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I would try this but never linked my game with Facebook nor I intend to. I really want them to find the issue because I like the game very much. Thanks guys for the update

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fressie View Post
    I would try this but never linked my game with Facebook nor I intend to. I really want them to find the issue because I like the game very much. Thanks guys for the update
    Just want to let you know my game has been linked to FB previously. I'm not sure how it will go for a game not linked. But I hope it works for you.

Rhino Keeper
    So I took a deep breath and did the tutorial. I was then able to connect to FB and got my game back!

However, my game is now linked to FB. My family and I play games on this iPad. We have 3 different gamecentre IDs. So now, each time I sign into my own gamecentre ID, BS2 restarts at level 1. Omg. And I have to go through the whole tutorial again, to then connect to FB, which then loads up my game.

This is beyond ridiculous! What have they done to the game, to make it so tedious to play now? I can't believe this has happened. The game went from one I enjoyed logging into and relaxing after a day's at work, to what is now a whole nightmare of tutorials, log into FB...repeatedly, over and over

Will TL fix this?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-12-16 at 01:36 AM. Reason: off topic

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast