Page 390 of 394 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390391392393394 LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 3933

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Are you over Level 27? What other goals are in your goal book for main story?
    I am at level 28

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0061.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	132.0 KB 
ID:	73060

Name:	IMG_0059.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	126.9 KB 
ID:	73061

Name:	IMG_0060.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	135.2 KB 
ID:	73062

Name:	IMG_0062.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	127.4 KB 
ID:	73063

Host(ess)
    And one more...

Name:	IMG_0066.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	116.2 KB 
ID:	73064

I wonder... should I already have prepared the Sweet Feast?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Super, thanks for posting. I'll do a deep dive for you tomorrow afternoon if no one else gets the chance to reply. . We will figure it out!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by atdict View Post
    And one more...

Name:	IMG_0066.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	116.2 KB 
ID:	73064

I wonder... should I already have prepared the Sweet Feast?

It's possible, give it a try, if you have yet to make a Sweet Feast. Since Traverse the Desert Sands is an Adventure requiring a Sweet Feast. If it doesn't unlock after you have the all the Armors and the Feast needed, then be concerned.

FWIW, I sort of nibbled at 3-4 of the storylines early on. Instead of trying to do one completely, then another. I did a step or 2 of most of them, rotating the one I was working on various days of the week. I don't recall getting stuck on something.
    And I did them in the order listed in the General Goals of The Hub. The Sabina Goals are further down the list.

Name:	IMG_1099.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	73065

So you haven't finished some of the Ivy or Skunkupine or Kitchen goals, which are earlier ones. I did the ones near the top of my Goalbook first, I didn't scroll down the list to pick a later set of goals, which is what you are doing. You can skip the separate Building goals, like Ivy's Nursery, Builder's Guild, and Flower Fusion/Arboretum as well as the Boar one, they don't seem to intersect with other storylines much.

I held out on the Boar one awhile. Once you have to spawn boars, you will spawn a ton of them, even during events (instead of the event monster).
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 02-08-24 at 10:36 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Host(ess)
    Thanks SpiritWind and SofiaDeo, for your answers.

My Sweet Feast is ready tomorrow morning.
    And I have the Armors

I will follow your advice, SofiaDeo, and do the storylines in the order of the list of General Goals.

Executive Chef
    Thanks SpiritWind and SofiaDeo, for your answers.

And I have the Armors

I will follow your advice, SofiaDeo, and do the storylines in the order of the list of General Goals.
    I hope this helps! Please note I didn't do *every* storyline to completion before moving down the list early on. I just did several steps of the top ones, moving down through them.

I'll mention when I was first able to do Events, I got frustrated at my inability to finish. So what I did, was spent a few months building up resources/resource buildings and played the Community & other Events selectively. In Community Events, of the side builds crafted in the Faerie Hut, at least one was often a multi-item dropper. I would focus on trying to craft this one item, and reach the Community Goals to get energy chests. I didn't have enough resources to completely finish (unless I bought Value Packs) but I got *something* for it. Multi droppers are great, you are getting several things for 1 energy point! You can stockpile the Energy Chests awarded once you reach the Community Goals, they don't expire like the Faerie Chests do. This energy is helpful for later events. I keep one of each type out, so I can quickly put it in Inventory/pull 2 out, to use one without scrolling thought pages of Inventory.

So when there was an event I really, really wanted the prize, I had some extra energy to finish. Especially helpful if I couldn't log in much.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    You can stockpile the Energy Chests awarded once you reach the Community Goals, they don't expire like the Faerie Chests do. This energy is helpful for later events. I keep one of each type out, so I can quickly put it in Inventory/pull 2 out, to use one without scrolling thought pages of Inventory....
    That is a good advice, SofiaDeo. Thanks a lot.
    A thing of beauty is a joy forever

Host(ess)
    And I have the Armors.

I was impatient, so I sped up the sweet feast with gems
    So now I have both the sweet feast and the armors,
    but it doesn't help.
    Traverse the desert sands remains closed

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Super, thanks for posting. I'll do a deep dive for you tomorrow afternoon if no one else gets the chance to reply. . We will figure it out!
    Please help.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please help.
    I started and got half way through all your pictures before I had to head off. I haven't forgotten... I don't work on the forum on weekends generally as I have way too many other obligations, but I'll finish up looking through your goals later today.

Edit:
    I've gone through all the goals above in your picture. they are all stand alone goals which is good.

Preparing the Heart - jousting arena goals – unrelated
    Ivy's compromise - goal 2 in the faerie respite goals – unrelated
    A friendly skunkupine – unrelated
    The cooking caravan – unrelated
    Trials and Tribute – unrelated
    Enough horsing around – unrelated
    Old Fisherman Thomas – unrelated
    Magic nursery – unrelated
    Buildings guild – unrelated
    Micro-managing – unrelated
    The Boar-dom – unrelated
    Flower Fusion – unrelated
    Heart of the Sands
    Faerie Magic – unrelated
    Breakfast of champions – unrelated

Q: Some goal chains don't have goals that are released sequentially. Is there anything new in your book other than what is above?
    Q: do you have the original castle? either the Queens Court (pink) or the Kings Keep (white)?
    Q: Is Sabina walking around on your board?
    Q: did you CRAFT all of the ornate materials and the light armor needed from the previous couple of goals (4: Strictly Ornamental and 5: Overheated)? You didn't buy any of them with gems?

If you have Sabina walking around and you did craft both ornate items and magic cement (doesn't matter if you have in inventory), then the adventure should unlock. Because this issue is isolated to only your game at this stage, you should log a ticket with Support. Use Bugs as the drop down list and provide them with the info I've given so that they know you've been to the forum and checked first. If you crafted the items in goals 4 and 5 then there shouldn't be an issue. If you bought them with gems, that's more than likely the issue - you could try crafting one of each again while waiting for support as that will take a few days at any rate. Either way, the goal should be complete for you to start adventuring to get the Heart stone.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-11-24 at 10:26 PM.