Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Compass Rose Dragon - Map Dropper!

Fashion Designer
    I would really like to have this beautiful dragon! The timing is just wrong for me to spend that much gold (don't have it) after using so much for a new habitat and speed breeding and diamond temple and... The list goes on. ^_^;

A bit of time between new things to purchase with gold ...so that I have time to GET the gold needed would be great! It's not like money grows on trees...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by neeahnia View Post
    I bought her...she's so pretty...I don't wanna sound rude...but I'm not understanding why people thought it was a gold dropping dragon...a Compass Rose is the symbol on a map that shows the directions...I still have a lot to clear...so she'll be usual for now; plus she's my first material producing dragon...I'm hoping for a better looking food producing dragon... I don't hate the current one...but a pretty female type would be awesome!
    I'm happy for you, I prefer gold producing dragons and I have very nice neighbors that send maps when requested.

Executive Chef
    I bought her...she's so pretty...I don't wanna sound rude...but I'm not understanding why people thought it was a gold dropping dragon...a Compass Rose is the symbol on a map that shows the directions...I still have a lot to clear...so she'll be usual for now; plus she's my first material producing dragon...I'm hoping for a better looking food producing dragon... I don't hate the current one...but a pretty female type would be awesome!
    LOL, you know, it occurred to me after I saw it was a map dragon, the compass rose thing. I'm a dork and medicated heavily so...I blame my meds! LOL

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    LOL, you know, it occurred to me after I saw it was a map dragon, the compass rose thing. I'm a dork and medicated heavily so...I blame my meds! LOL
    I hear ya! I wish I was heavily medicated...knock on wood I believe I may be out of the woods as I have been laid up for almost two weeks with something...I don't want to jinx it...but I'm pretty sure if I cough anymore I might just break! I hope whatever's ailing you doesn't linger long!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
    I'm happy for you, I prefer gold producing dragons and I have very nice neighbors that send maps when requested.
    I have fantastic neighbors that give maps on the daily too...I just thought I'd snag this one while on sale since I don't have any material dragons...I really want a gold one...will just have to wait for another sale...I wish S8 would give higher level players the option to convert coins to gold and food...maybe a dragon that can craft materials if you give it coins...like the princess in Rumplestiltskin (sp?) that spun straw into gold...now that would be something!

Fashion Designer
    I have fantastic neighbors that give maps on the daily too...I just thought I'd snag this one while on sale since I don't have any material dragons...I really want a gold one...will just have to wait for another sale...I wish S8 would give higher level players the option to convert coins to gold and food...maybe a dragon that can craft materials if you give it coins...like the princess in Rumplestiltskin (sp?) that spun straw into gold...now that would be something!
    Yep, coins mean very little once you pass 50 mil... There really isn't anything S8 does for higher lvl players, I'm just glad I'm not a billionaire

Fashion Designer
    For me it was the combination of color and price (!) that initially mislead me. Did not see the compass rose with getting excited about a gold giving dragon. Glad I did not jump the ***.

Executive Chef
    At first I thought this was a gold producing dragon on sale and immediately regretted spending +700 gold last week trying for diamond, LOL!

It would have been a better deal if it were 5 maps daily or so.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    for high lvl players (like me), there is no use for a map dragon : we expanded all the spots available so we rather have a treasure dragon because golds can be use for speeding things or buy more spins (wheel coming) or just limited Dragons we can't breed on time
    and most of the players in forum are high level players
    that is why you hear such disappointment from us
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    for high lvl players (like me), there is no use for a map dragon : we expanded all the spots available so we rather have a treasure dragon because golds can be use for speeding things or buy more spins (wheel coming) or just limited Dragons we can't breed on time
    and most of the players in forum are high level players
    that is why you hear such disappointment from us

Yep. I've not bought any of these such dragons. If I can't manage the game without them at this point I'm in trouble. Besides that, I'm always hitting that space issue and habitat limit issue and these type of dragons just can't live on my island. One dragon in a habitat, isn't working for me. Even 2 isn't a good use of space. I do have a few gold producers but that's different. I wish we had a gold habitat that held more then 2 but I'm so happy we have a large diamond habitat now! Makes this girl very happy. I gained some much needed habitats with that release.
    So, as many of you have already expressed, I thought at first this was a gold dragon and I was all ready to purchase him, and was sad to see it was not. He's beautiful. Flat foot is an amazing designer! Very talented. This dragon however just isnt for me, and that's ok! I will enjoy peeking at him on my friends who get him islands.
    Jen
    Last edited by jjblueyes; 04-20-16 at 12:04 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast