Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Compass Rose Dragon - Map Dropper!

Rhino Keeper

Compass Rose Dragon - Map Dropper!

Never lose direction with your very own Compass Rose Dragon! When placed in the Ancient Atlas habitat, this dragon will drop maps to help you expand!

Sale Ends: 4/26!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CompassRose_Dragon_STG04.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	30294
    Last edited by FlatFoot; 04-19-16 at 10:57 AM.

Executive Chef
    Its beautiful, but the price is not right.

Fashion Designer
    Again another beautiful dragon, good work Flatfoot!

But I'm not going to buy it, for the same reason I didn't buy all of the other drop dragons (except gold, ofcourse ): I can get the resources another way and (for now) that's enough.
    Also don't have the gold, although I would have enough by the time the sale expires.

Nightclub Owner
    For a second when I saw this in the Market, I thought it was a gold producing dragon. My gold supply is next to nil so I was all set to spend money on some gold. Thank goodness I realized it was a map producing dragon before I spent $$. As much as I would love to have this one, I cannot spend that much money for it. The cost is way, way too high IMHO.

Excellent design though; way to go again FlatFoot
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Great looking dragon! at first I thot it's a gold one and was ready to buy even is a lot of gold,but for map droping dragon this is way to much gold for it since we have another source of getting those.
    nice work though !

Banned
    I like the beauty of it but it is not for me at 800 gold. I would have preferred a gold producing dragon at 500 gold. Thank you

Fashion Designer
    Oh she is a beauty! I also went to the market thinking she was a gold dragon! I'll pass on the maps though. But she sure is beautiful! Nice job!!

Beautiful dragon, I too first thought that it was a gold dragon. I could use another map dragon but not for the 800 gold price, it's just too much IMHO.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with all the previous speakers: it's beautiful, looks like treasure, is too expensive - but I bought it in a flash. Come on, could I leave my other map dragon staring accusingly at me every day? Dragons get lonely stomping round in a habitat made for two.

A bit incredible really when I consider my jam packed island with dragons swarming all over the place?!? Too late, the egg is on the nest.

Rhino Keeper
    A shame it is for maps and that it costs so much. We can get maps for free with a bit of patience. Getting the maps isn't the problem for me, it is the waiting 3 days for each plot to clear after getting the maps. Paying 800 gold for this is way out of wack...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast