Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Limited Time: Toxic Dragon - (Expires 4-19-16)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jent3609 View Post
    Maybe a stupid question but just so I know for the futrmure. if the dragon you want is black and green, does that mean you can breed any dragons that have those colors even if they have other colors as well and still possibly get the dragon?
    Yes, like Niire said but the more elements you throw in the mix the more potential outcomes are possible. I typically like to keep it simple but always play around with the idea of throwing diamond in the pot if it's one I'm missing (like black for Dark Angel & Black Diamond). Good luck to us all
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    I got Godmother on my first attempt.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    grats!!!! and what's your combo?

My combo was using gold to buy it lol!!

Hey, I can treat myself to a good bargain right?

Executive Chef
    Absolutely! This is an awesome looking dragon, so grats! <3

After I get my genie dragon on the nest for the tales, I'll attempt to breed this while trying for a diamond dragon.

EDIT: I got a 15 hour with forest & night but it was Aurora. It doesn't completely suck though because I didn't have this one lol
    Last edited by PinkBubbles75; 04-17-16 at 07:04 PM.
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Rhino Keeper
    I think I may have gotten this on my first attempt! It's 15hrs and I used Troll and Lotus, gl to everyone else trying for this one!

Fashion Designer
    I'm using Forest and Night combo because I don't have any black/green hybrids. I got 20 hrs for first time so I'm assuming island, but hoping for something else. Would be nice to be pleasantly surprised. Good luck everyone, this is a very cool looking dragon! eek with this combo there are 4 alternate possibilities at 15 hrs so I won't even know if I get a 15 hr breed until it is on the nest! Yikes! Lol the suspense!
    1: Island
    2: Poison
    3: Poison
    4: Coral
    Last edited by lnztrekfan; 04-15-16 at 06:20 PM.

Fashion Designer
    just put in lotus and hunter before reading the forum and got 20 hr timer.
    hate it to be island again as i have got 3,4 islands in a row in the last couple of days after last limited dragon expires. didn't have anything particular to go for, and thus trying to duchness again... only resulted in countless islandssss

Rhino Keeper
    I got Serpent for my second attempt. I've been playing for 2 years and I've bred every red-green-yellow combination available. I only learned a couple months ago how certain colors split when you're breeding them(where have I been.) When I hear how people breed certain things and outcome from others, it totally blows my mind....then makes my head hurt a bit. :P

Farm Supplier
    I tried Forest/Night and got 22hrs.
    That'll finish not long after I have to breed Water, and I've already got my Genie on one nest waiting for later in Tales, so might be a while before I can try again.
    Last edited by DragonflyRocket; 04-13-16 at 06:38 AM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast