Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NEW TOURNAMENT - Orangubang (April 8/2016)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by YasminIssa View Post
    14 lost so far to Crystal Unicorn and seems will never be able to get past it. Since this game started l have never lost a tournament except the previous 18 round tournament and obviously this one too.

This game is becoming more ridiculous day after day. I don't know why I'm still playing it. I should have quit it long ago like other veteran players.
    i got her down with Skyger. Skyger, for me at least, is a monster against the gemstone types.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    Fingers crossed but so far through 10 rounds this tournament has gone relatively smooth. The only problem I had was with the Bead Steed. I think it took 4 attempts to beat it. The rest have gone down on either my first or 2nd attempt.
    I spoke too soon. The Ice Gator and Barn Owl proved to be very difficult. One took 8 tries and the other 7. I completed the tournament, but it wasn't without some difficulty.

Well after four rough battles, I finally took down the Orangubang with my Grassquatch (aptly named Squatch), using earth element. But with only 8 hours left in the tournament and a 17 hr hatch time, this means AGAIN that I win the creature but won't be hatched in time for me to win the food and stars. This makes no sense to me....if you win the dang tournament, then haven't you earned the goal?? Ugh. Anyway, congrats to all the winners and good luck to those still duking it out!

Executive Chef
    I thought I'd never make this one because I had so little time to battle this weekend. But then I beat Crystal Unicorn and River Runner on the first try. It was already way past midnight here so I sped up Petite Panda by half an hour and won that on the first try. So I had to go for the final round! Sped up and... lost (but of course!). Sped up again and my Glacial Griffin made short work of the Orangubang!

Congrats to everyone who've won and good luck to those still battling!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I thought I'd never make this one because I had so little time to battle this weekend. But then I beat Crystal Unicorn and River Runner on the first try. It was already way past midnight here so I sped up Petite Panda by half an hour and won that on the first try. So I had to go for the final round! Sped up and... lost (but of course!). Sped up again and my Glacial Griffin made short work of the Orangubang!

Congrats to everyone who've won and good luck to those still battling!
    Congratulations!!!

Well, I have spent all day on the Ice Gator with 45 minutes until the next battle and 1 hr 45 minutes left in the tournament. I have yet to beat the 18 tournaments and I refuse to spend any more gems on them. I tried every suggestion, multiple times, even with level 15 Ultra Rares, to no avail. I am resigned that the 18 battles are just not in it for me (especially since I spend most of my time at church on Sunday's). The only way I could chalk up a win on these is to spend, spend, spend. So, I have decided not to try to win, but from now on just play casually getting what I can with no pressure or loss of gems. After all, it's just a game...right?

Executive Chef
    Congrats to everyone who got this one. I did terribly! I'm still sitting on round 14. So there's no chance for me left.

Fashion Designer
    I decided to do this leisurely to try to get passports. I finished on my main account but I had to speed the last few rounds due to time. Congrats and good luck to those still trying.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Fashion Designer
    I have been playing this game since it was offered to those playing CS. All the ones I use for fighting are lvl 15. Wasted about 20 gems for retries. Still 2 to go and 15 mins left. First tournament I have lost. I have all the rest, but some still in storage. Very disappointed. It's time to stop and concentrate on getting my gems back before the next zodiac habitat goes on sale. Shouldn't have spent any gems, didn't like the orangutan, but didn't want to miss any tournaments. Should have realised when I lost 3 times on the first battle. Still being from NZ, getting the Kiwi in the world event will be great.

Wow first tournament I ever won.. Had to use the little gems I had to speed up a few rounds to finish on time. Congrats to everyone that made it through as well

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast