Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NEW TOURNAMENT - Orangubang (April 8/2016)

I came back on here to ask the same question as above...who to battle against Saintly Bernard since I have no music or treasure creature! ?!? Don't have a Reindeer either. First try, I knocked out that pup with my epic level Grassquatch using earth! Thank goodness! Was worried I'd be stuck on another round again!

Fashion Designer
    FineClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	110.9 KB 
ID:	30063

Rhino Keeper
    Worst tourney for me ever. With 17 hours left, I'm still at round 3. So many rollbacks on 2nd and 3rd round. Only battling for travel passes.

Anyone know how long this guy takes to hatch? I've won several tournaments but I have NEVER hatched the prize before the time ran out!! I'd like to actually win the food this time lol

Executive Chef
    Hey! Thank you all so much for the advice on the saintly bernard...I got him with Nubbs, my Ancient Sloth...earth attacks, first hit almost did the job! <3

Quote Originally Posted by ahomeforme View Post
    Worst tourney for me ever. With 17 hours left, I'm still at round 3. So many rollbacks on 2nd and 3rd round. Only battling for travel passes.
    That's crazy, sorry to hear that I hope the large update on Tues might address some of these issues, it seems to happen to quite a few people. Do you visit a neighbout after each tourament battle? I've heard that helps to prevent the rollbacks sometimes but not always.

Two losses to Orangubang so far but so close, I will persevere

Congrats to everyone who has already brought him home and good luck to everyone still battling!

Rhino Keeper
    14 lost so far to Crystal Unicorn and seems will never be able to get past it. Since this game started l have never lost a tournament except the previous 18 round tournament and obviously this one too.

This game is becoming more ridiculous day after day. I don't know why I'm still playing it. I should have quit it long ago like other veteran players.

Fashion Designer
    8 tries for CU Level 20 with Trick or Trent at my second account and no luck until now.
    Correction: now 11 hours since I tried to beat the CU. Game over I think.
    Last edited by natxjkkggg; 04-10-16 at 01:46 PM.

Executive Chef
    It was quite a struggle but I beat the Orangubang on the first try with my level 15 Obsidian Cyclops to finish with a record of 18-23. I had at a least one loss in each of Rounds 9-17 which accounted for 21 of the losses. My worst round was the Round 15 Crystal Unicorn with 6 losses. See Post #2 for details.

Congratulations to everyone that has won the Orangubang and Good Luck to all of the players still battling.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast