Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: April 6 2016

I love the new decor! I have been playing since November and I hated Christmas when all the old players were showing off their decor, and I had none and I would have quit the game hadn't the Xmas goal come out (came out a bit too late for Xmas in my opinion, just like VDay decor coming out late...). As a new player, I don't want new ovens, I want decor! I see a lot of old players with the belly dancers from Arabian nights goal, and wish I could buy them. Easter was my personal hate period again for the game, when all I had was some ugly 4th prizes from crates and no tabes or chairs or wallpaper like old players. I also hate having to build new ovens, why can't new recipes just be added to the standard oven? The monthly ovens are cute, but no one displays them after mastering the recipes. Anyway, after all of February dedicated to pink and all of March to green, I am glad it's a different colour now!

Executive Chef
    What is this is a goal but missed putting out the appliances?

I'm still hoping there is an oven

Many there will be new recipes. A girl can dream!

Executive Chef
    I am still hoping to have 1 new appliance.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Fashion Designer
    I don't think there will be an appliance. Usually those are shown on the preview image. We will have two next week with goals at least.

Fashion Designer
    Are you freaking kidding me???? All of the decor is for gems! What freaking joke!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Are you freaking kidding me???? All of the decor is for gems! What freaking joke!
    I know right and not even an appliance either

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I know right and not even an appliance either
    They have been really greedy lately. :/ 2weeks in a row of boxes and then an entire gem update?! Ugh!

Fashion Designer
    I want that Royal Sugar Party so bad! I have enough gems I just don't know if I want to spend them! If anybody bought it can you please post a picture of it in your shop? Please and thanks.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast