Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Crafting Dragon: Supersonic Expired

Nightclub Owner
    We must keep in mind that the Tales requires some crafting so be sure to plan your time accordingly so you don't overlap crafting this dragon with your chapter requirements

ETA: Also, he'll need a free nest when he's done crafting!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    And he takes forEVER to hatch, lol...38 hours...BUt he's awesome for putting on ahead of time for the new dragon (to have extra bombs, mine is waiting for the new baby to come in now!!).

EDIT...i am such an idjit, lmao! I thought this was for the mining dragon, for some reason...

Executive Chef
    I've collected mine 99 stopwatches,but need to have craft open for the tale,and nests since I'm tryin to breed something with that Diamond tample,even I don't have so much hope that I will have some nice outcome from that.

Fashion Designer
    114 watches and counting. need the tales to end to begin crafting ☺

Fashion Designer
    Decided to take it easy on this one because I only need one, just started crafting.
    For me no more battling until next tournament

Executive Chef
    I need like 2 more to craft my first, but gotta wait till the end of tales as well. Getting my F-16 Jet Dragon, woo!

And yeah I only need 1 as well, since i finished up all the dragons with gems I can craft. Now, if my moon dragon baby would get me ONE more core, lol...been waiting on it for well over 7 months now!

Executive Chef
    I need two pieces for both this and the mining dragon. Can't decide which to craft first.....

Rhino Keeper
    I'm 20 stopwatches away and I'm stuck on a fossil dragon. I haven't ever had this much trouble in the arena. I don't have any champs or diamonds....any suggestions?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moonchild1987 View Post
    I'm 20 stopwatches away and I'm stuck on a fossil dragon. I haven't ever had this much trouble in the arena. I don't have any champs or diamonds....any suggestions?
    Try fire, or the new playful yet? I think fossil is from the arctic isles, I usually use a champ, but fire should do the trick too. <3

Edit...Oh yeah, my baby airplane dragon is almost done crafting!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by moonchild1987 View Post
    Aether, Beast, Hidden Gem, Banshee, Atlantis. Even if you lose with one try healing it and fighting with it again just use different combo of bash and magic.

I need 30 stopwatches for my SuperSonic!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast