Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Regrowth Dragon : March 29 2016 (will be removed on April 5)

Fashion Designer
    Only thing i got was islands... Congrats to who got it!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    Only thing i got was islands... Congrats to who got it!!
    Same here..... nothing but island fails
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    dont we have one more day to breed this dragon??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Well I have yet another wonderful Pegasus under construction! Think I have managed to breed 2 dragons that I didn't have this year Lumberjack and Henna along with a couple I bought on sale!

My game appears to becoming old and barren! Breeding was supposed to have gotten better, haha!
    Hahaha!! Mine, too! And I've only gotten one limited - lumberjack. I did manage to breed Fortune teller, but it was a paid boost and after I thought she had expired and ended up not being limited. (Was going for a zodiac or Astromancer &#128521

I've only managed islands and one Pegasus while trying for the lovely Regrowth. I guess my island is becoming a barren wasteland, too. ^_^;

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    Yes. It will be removed tomorrow according to the thread subject. I'm thinking I won't try again. Don't think I can do another island fail right now. :/ Good luck lenasdinner - I hope you get one!

Nightclub Owner
    Seems to me that breeding has gotten a lot worse since the removal of dragons. For so many of the new releases lately my choice has been to either let it go or buy with gold. It's really getting quite boring. I feel like a hamster on a wheel going nowhere. With the constant flow of new dragons, I don't even have time to try for any of the Market dragons that I'm missing (Never Ending, Cauldron, Dark Angel, etc.). It's honestly taking all the fun out of the game for me. I feel like I'm going to get to a certain point where the pressure/stress far outweighs the fun - which is exactly why I deleted Fantasy Forest Story a couple of weeks ago. So disappointing
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Apart from islands, winter is frequent outcome too.
    Changed my breeding choice since yesterday,used jack instead of white/blue dragon as one of the parents, then finally i got one new dragon, messenger. First rare dragon in these few days.
    Just sped up trying to score more point to get tunki, next round is fruitful for me,
    Breeding is just dreadful...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    Yes but I won't have time to play tomorrow so today's my last breed
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Seems to me that breeding has gotten a lot worse since the removal of dragons. For so many of the new releases lately my choice has been to either let it go or buy with gold. It's really getting quite boring. I feel like a hamster on a wheel going nowhere. With the constant flow of new dragons, I don't even have time to try for any of the Market dragons that I'm missing (Never Ending, Cauldron, Dark Angel, etc.). It's honestly taking all the fun out of the game for me. I feel like I'm going to get to a certain point where the pressure/stress far outweighs the fun - which is exactly why I deleted Fantasy Forest Story a couple of weeks ago. So disappointing
    Agreed, it is disappointing to see nothing but the same common fail over and over again
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    Apart from islands, winter is frequent outcome too.
    Changed my breeding choice since yesterday,used jack instead of white/blue dragon as one of the parents, then finally i got one new dragon, messenger. First rare dragon in these few days.
    Just sped up trying to score more point to get tunki, next round is fruitful for me,
    Breeding is just dreadful...
    Couldn't agree more, that's why I stopped breeding for over a year after completing my Diamond collection
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast