Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Finn the Leprechaun can't walk inside

New Resident
    I'm also having the same issue for the last 4 days and I have tried all of these steps nothing works.

Me, too. I'm on an android tablet. I think it's since I installed the latest version. I uninstalled the valentine version and the newest one. He's still stuck in the doorway, with a terrible look on his face and a bubble with a chair and red X floating over his head.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for letting us know, everyone! Team is still looking into this. In the meantime, can you try downloading Bakery Story 2: Love and Cupcakes to see if that will help? Please let me know. Thanks!

Love and Cupcakes works. Bummer. ...wish I'd figured that out a few days ago. ... I was doing so well with the clover thing. ..

Farm Supplier
    But no secret bakers club on love & cupcakes plus would lose other things by changing. I started another thread not knowing about this one just as ALL my customers were being rejected. Only since reading this thread and checking I see my 'special' customers and Finn are unable to enter.

Correct me if I'm wrong but also all of us having this issue seem to be on android too (I also play on iPhone and no problem there).

So storm 8 telling us to use love & cupcakes isn't really acceptable there's clearly a bug that needs fixed!

New Resident
    I have had the same problem for several days ... He can't get in and a bubble saying no chairs ,
    I was doing well collecting clover
    Playing on android tablet

Add another user experiencing this issue to the list. Finn and Marco are stuck at the door, I have not paid close enough attention to who else is stuck and who is able to make it in the door. Also, even with "product" available, Cooper was turning customers away with the "chair with the red X" in the bubble - even though all 32 or so chairs were available.

I have not re-installed. I have done several reboots, force stop and properly exited the game (quit); nothing else. The reboot seems to have resolved the issue with the customer leaving without a chair issue.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-28-16 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Removed off topic and duplicate comments as suggestion thread.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for letting us know, everyone! Please write into support@storm8.com if you were affected with the NPCs not walking in during the event. Thanks!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Thanks for letting us know, everyone! Please write into support@storm8.com if you were affected with the NPCs not walking in during the event. Thanks!
    Sorry what is N p cs ?
    I'm new at this ,
    This is my 2nd post �� ever !

I re-installed; problem solved.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast