Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: What is going to make you stop playing?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Expansion time could well stop me. 36 hours to knock off a rock? After what, 48 hours to open the square in the first place?

Attachment 30476

I think that is just a tad too long, frankly.
    72 hours to open the square you mean... I can live with the 48, but 72 hours is crazy... 😠

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    72 hours to open the square you mean... I can live with the 48, but 72 hours is crazy... ��
    Maybe it was 72! I didn't pay much attention, but it was a long time. Then to wait ANOTHER 36! Just beyond all reasonableness.

Nightclub Owner
    Finished expanding all available land, but still have some parts that are trees but cannot expand yet

Such limitation is what I prefer to be removed from the game
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Maybe it was 72! I didn't pay much attention, but it was a long time. Then to wait ANOTHER 36! Just beyond all reasonableness.
    They want us to speed expand with gold.

Expanding takes forever. It's why I have no where for my dragons to live. I had to put away some of my expertly placed decor today to make room for a habitat while waiting for an expansion to finish.

Fashion Designer
    I honestly don't know how much longer I can play this game.

Since the beginning I had problems with crashes, but usually I could manage to do my daily tasks and it would only crash once or twice tops (by daily tasks I mean going to the Breeding Den, Evolution Temple, Arena, Quest Outpost and Farms). Now I can only do TWO of these things and the app crashes. And when I restart I usually have to do them again. So sometimes I'm basically stuck because I do one thing and before I can close the game it crashes, resets and I have to do it again. So my daily stuff used to take not more than three minutes, but now it usually takes ten or fifteen minutes. And that's just the amount of time it takes. Let's rather not talk about how frustrated I am every time

It's just so freaking bothersome. I even missed a hell of a lot snow globes for the current event because I just couldn't update my farms in the morning. The app crashed again and again and I don't have that much time in the morning anyway before I have to leave my house.

Oh, and I can't play the new Leaderboard Event because it's only available for the standard Dragon Story version. I mean from what I heard I don't even want to play it But that's my choice to make and I would've liked to at least test it.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post

Since the beginning I had problems with crashes, but usually I could manage to do my daily tasks and it would only crash once or twice tops (by daily tasks I mean going to the Breeding Den, Evolution Temple, Arena, Quest Outpost and Farms). Now I can only do TWO of these things and the app crashes. And when I restart I usually have to do them again. So sometimes I'm basically stuck because I do one thing and before I can close the game it crashes, resets and I have to do it again. So my daily stuff used to take not more than three minutes, but now it usually takes ten or fifteen minutes. And that's just the amount of time it takes. Let's rather not talk about how frustrated I am every time

It's just so freaking bothersome. I even missed a hell of a lot snow globes for the current event because I just couldn't update my farms in the morning. The app crashed again and again and I don't have that much time in the morning anyway before I have to leave my house.

Oh, and I can't play the new Leaderboard Event because it's only available for the standard Dragon Story version. I mean from what I heard I don't even want to play it But that's my choice to make and I would've liked to at least test it.
    I used to play on an old device (iPhone 4s) and with the older versions of the game because my phone just couldn't support the new versions & tech (took up too much memory). I had issues with crashing all the time! But now that I have gotten a newer device and updated to the newest version of the game, I don't have issues with crashing anymore. For me, it was a lack of memory on my phone & using an outdated tech.

Not sure which device you use, but that may have something to do with it. I just had to put up with it until I could afford to buy a new device. Our technology advances so fast these days!! Both a blessing and a curse.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    They want us to speed expand with gold.

Expanding takes forever. It's why I have no where for my dragons to live. I had to put away some of my expertly placed decor today to make room for a habitat while waiting for an expansion to finish.
    Same here, hence why I want the land limits to be removed
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Host(ess)
    I'm on the brink of quitting, simply because I've lost a lot of the interest I had when I first started playing DS. It crashes at the slightest thing andnit was taking up too much of my time. No seriously, it takes forever to load and once I get in, it crashes very easily.. Still playing it, but not as seriously. I can relate on the expansion problem... That's why i want them to add an option to store dragons straight from the nest. But they probably never will read the suggestion anyway.... :P
    ID: elspelsie
    Level 49 in Dragon Story
    Level 19 in Fashion Story
    Add me if you want, might send stuff
    Peace!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post

I can totally relate to that... They need to make the game more compatible with older phones casue not every body can get the newest tech.
    ID: elspelsie
    Level 49 in Dragon Story
    Level 19 in Fashion Story
    Add me if you want, might send stuff
    Peace!

Rhino Keeper
    The "out of sync with the server" problem is annoying when it rolls back your last few actions (i.e. planting crops on some of the farms) and frustrating when it changes your actions (i.e. trading a different dragon than the one you're trying to trade).
    Last edited by Lurker2; 04-29-16 at 09:55 PM.