Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Aquarius January 29 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetahblood View Post
    I luckily won a chilly goat on the wheel this morning! I'm going to be a tad bit sad if putting it on the nest doesn't count as hatching one and I have to skip the task with 10 gems, but hopefully it doesn't come to that. (Although it's a helluva lot better than trying to breed one.)
    What makes you think you can skip the Hatch a Chilly Goat task for 10 gems. The OP says 50 gems but I think that is a mistake. In the past, the Breeding/Hatching Step could be skipped for 25 Gems. That is my hope with this one as well.

I have another 18 1/2 hours to wait for an Obsidian Cyclops to leave the Breeding Den, so I can start on Step 1. I originally planned to plant some 20 hour crops, wait 20 hours and then speed the Obsidian Cyclops to the nest and start the goal line. However, I remembered that the last few goal line animals only needed 25 gems to skip them and I have a baby Chilly Goat that I can feed. So, I decided to wait out my first ever Gem Hybrid rather that speed it up and still risk not breeding the Chilly Goat. I figure it will cost me 20 hours of breeding so about 3 attempts at the Chilly Goat. I used the free time to hatch the last of the Egypt and Autumn animals I had in storage since they didn't need any additional space in my Forest. I can always use the gems to speed it off the nest instead, once we have a clearer picture of the details of Step 3.

I will still try to breed the Chilly Goat and there is always the possibility of winning one from the Spin to Win wheel. If I wait out the time on the nest as well, my Obsidian Cyclops will hatch about 8 1/2 hours before the Tuesday update. Since I expect the Valentine's World Event to begin with the update, it would have been nice to pull it off the nest right away for 45 tokens but I don't think that will be worth tying my nest up for an additional 8 1/2 hours.

Putting the Chilly Goat on the nest from storage may not count as hatching, but actually hatching it off the nest will. Remember to leave 17 hours for a turn in the Evolution Flower since you need 50 feedings. You should have plenty of time to get everything done within the 7 days.

Executive Chef
    My prediction is that the first zodiac animals will be easy to obtain, but it will get harder and harder as we go, so that people need to use more and more gems to get them. The first two or three habitats will be available on 'sale' but the last one will be full price (or even more expensive).

I'm not sure I'm going to even bother with the whole thing. I hate the way FFS has changed into nothing but a money grabbing greed exercise for S8.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Putting the Chilly Goat on the nest from storage may not count as hatching, but actually hatching it off the nest will. Remember to leave 17 hours for a turn in the Evolution Flower since you need 50 feedings. You should have plenty of time to get everything done within the 7 days.
    I'm hoping hatching it off the nest will count. I have one in storage, and I don't really want to breed one given that I've already got it. If anyone gets confirmation that putting your egg from storage into or out of the nest works, please post about it.

Executive Chef
    Ok, I have decided on a plan. I'm currently collecting vases (only 31% there, so it will take a few more days). I'm betting on the task being to hatch a Chilly Goat instead of breeding one so I'm not even going to try to breed it. I will instead continue breeding Pyro Pony with Crystal Unicorn in hopes of a gem hybrid.

I won a Chilly Goat from the wheel and I have a juvenile one in my forest. I still need one evolution, so will have to remember to place the egg on the nest in good time. I'm really looking forward to getting Aquarius!

Good luck everyone!

I got a SeaHorse breeding 13HRS super rare yet the Chilly Goat which is only rare is 14HRS. Go figure SMH.

Rhino Keeper
    People who got the Chilly Goat by breeding: Can you say your combination, please?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RocioBM View Post
    People who got the Chilly Goat by breeding: Can you say your combination, please?
    Hi,
    As long as you use a combination with nature-water you have a shot at it.
    If you're sticking with nature and water as only elements, it shouldn't really matter which animals you use to provide (exactly) those two elements.
    In my secondary account I got it first try with the Pandaffodil + Frostfang, and on my main account on the third try with my Crystal Unicorn + Hydro Yak.
    For me that was amazingly quick; I very rarely breed a required animal on the first try (unless it's a common animal), and then to also get one on the third try already in the other account, was a really welcome treat.
    If I don't goof up somewhere, I should have plenty of time for getting Aquarius on both accounts.
    I can only hope the other 11 animals will come equally easy.
    Good luck!

Executive Chef
    @ninasidstorm8: I just noticed you bred your first gem hybrid: massive congrats on that one! Feels good, doesn't it? :P
    Enjoy the Cyclops, and good luck in getting a Chilly Goat ASAP after it....

Fashion Designer
    Hello Olaf and Drachenia is the question fully clear, hatching or breeding the Goat ???

Fashion Designer
    Hi , have been a little busy so have not been able to follow and post regularly.
    In my situation, I am seeing a repeat of the Electric Elk happening , where for the life of me I could not breed a spruce moose( I still don't have it!) .
    I have made 3 attempts at the chilly goat, got an aquater and 2 turtisles.

The only advantage I have this time is that I have a juvenile chilly goat in both my accounts, but then paying 50 gems to skip a step is also a very steep amount!!
    Keeping my fingers crossed to get it!!

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast