Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Aquarius January 29 2016

Executive Chef
    What is the breed time for Chilly Goat?

With the other times we've needed to "hatch" something we got credit for placing on the nest or hatching. I have had both situations where I jumped the *** and bred the needed animal

Executive Chef
    I've gotten quite a few Seahorse but no Chilly

Breeding time for Chilly Goat is 14 hours.

Executive Chef
    Soo odd...just before this began, I actually BRED a chilly goat as a fail, lol. Now got one on the nest. It sounds like it's a hatch him, since you can buy him for sale, and that wouldn't count as a breed. Good luck everyone! <3

Rhino Keeper
    Sometimes I don't get astral vases from my crops. It's going to take longer to get through this goal than I originally thought.

Executive Chef
    Woohooo, either I got REALLY lucky and lightning did strike twice, or perhaps the breeding odds for the Chilly Goat are better now. In my secondary account I got it in the FIRST try and on my main account I got it too now on only the third attempt! That's VERY quick for me!

Now it becomes important to know whether it's "hatching" or "breeding". In case of the latter I can move it to the nest earlier. In the meantime I shall use the slack nest time for hatching some (but not too many!) animals from storage.

Rhino Keeper
    I got a chilly goat on the wheel if I stick it in the nest does that count?? Also how many drippings do you get per hour? Is there a best plan of action for this.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all! I've been a bit busy and am just now getting around to catching up on the forum things. Very excited to see the new Zodiac creatures! Not sure I'll be picking up the habitats just yet, as I liked to be sure I'll actually get a couple animals first, but they are also very pretty!

I'm still working on collecting astral vases, but I've been putting in my water/nature tries for Chilly Goat while I do. I do have a level 1 Chilly Goat already, so I can skip that step if needed and feed the one I have thankfully. My first try was turtisle and I just got 13 hours, which should be Sea Horse!! I know it's not what I needed, but I've been wanting one of these for ages and I finally got one!

Glad to see a few people get their goats already! Good luck all! ^_^

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cindersong View Post
    Does placing an egg won on the wheel count as breeding? (Sorry for duplicate question, just see it above and can't delete this)
    both count : you can place egg or hatch egg , it doesn't matter. it is like in tales
    but i don't know for eggs won with the wheel.
    I suppose placing egg from storage is the same, but since hatching count as well , better place your egg first and when you come to the step 2 , you hatch it then you go direct to step 3 (feed chilly goat) : it will save your time

got my chilly goat on 2nd try with Crystal Unicorn-Ocean Owl (happy dance)
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 01-30-16 at 11:12 AM.
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Farm Supplier
    I luckily won a chilly goat on the wheel this morning! I'm going to be a tad bit sad if putting it on the nest doesn't count as hatching one and I have to skip the task with 10 gems, but hopefully it doesn't come to that. (Although it's a helluva lot better than trying to breed one.)

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast