Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Aquarius January 29 2016

Description?

Will this new animal fit into any other habitat besides Zodiac? What are the elements, please?

Fashion Designer
    Super Drachenia,this is the answer of my question from the morning in a very very Impressive way!!congratulation.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mimbiville2 View Post
    Will this new animal fit into any other habitat besides Zodiac? What are the elements, please?
    It's definitely gonna be Zodiac/Water I bet

Executive Chef
    Can anyone confirm that step 3 is to BREED a Chilly Goat, it is it to HATCH a Chilly Goat? Such will be a BIG difference for those who have won on on the spin to win. I'm not one of those (not yet anyway), but now that goat would be a very welcome outcome from the wheel...
    I only have one level 10 Chilly Goat left (previous duplicates have long since been sold). I'm trying hard to breed one. On my secondary account I got the 14 hours directly. I'll use the slack nest time (during the phase where I gather vases) for hatching some animals from storage there...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    It's definitely gonna be Zodiac/Water I bet

That would certainly fit the name and element best but that yellow colour might also indicate electric being one of the elements. Perhaps Drachenia can tell us this?

Does anyone know whether we have to actually breed the chilly goat when we're on step 3 or if it would also count to breed it before, leave it in the den and just move the egg to the tree when on that step? If I manage to get that 14 hour timer it might be the perfect time to get some animals out of storage...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Can anyone confirm that step 3 is to BREED a Chilly Goat, it is it to HATCH a Chilly Goat? Such will be a BIG difference for those who have won on on the spin to win. I'm not one of those (not yet anyway), but now that goat would be a very welcome outcome from the wheel...
    I only have one level 10 Chilly Goat left (previous duplicates have long since been sold). I'm trying hard to breed one. On my secondary account I got the 14 hours directly. I'll use the slack nest time (during the phase where I gather vases) for hatching some animals from storage there...
    Since it is on sale in the shop and Drachenia wrote that s/he bought one after failing to breed it, I'm guessing the task is to hatch a Chilly Goat. Hopefully someone can confirm soon!

Fashion Designer
    Drachenia shurely will answer this question I Hope!!

Does placing an egg won on the wheel count as breeding? (Sorry for duplicate question, just see it above and can't delete this)

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast