Rhino Keeper
    Got it third try! Usually I have horrible luck with the gem hybrids

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCanary View Post
    Got it third try! Usually I have horrible luck with the gem hybrids
    Congratulations!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    LOL. Thanks guys!! I'm confident it won't take too long to hatch a Rainguin. I've been pretty lucky breeding for the storybook so far. Either way, very excited to have a new gem animal for my Arsenal.
    So my update: beautiful ruby razorback in the nest & got the Rainguin on the 1st attempt for storybook so she's hatching. Mow to not waste too many gems speeding Ruby off the nest to finish up the storybook. I've got my weasel leveled up to 15 already, so it's just hatching, feeding, & collects ting buttons. Then onto trying for the new garnet (or whatever else today's update brings
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    So my update: beautiful ruby razorback in the nest & got the Rainguin on the 1st attempt for storybook so she's hatching. Mow to not waste too many gems speeding Ruby off the nest to finish up the storybook. I've got my weasel leveled up to 15 already, so it's just hatching, feeding, & collects ting buttons. Then onto trying for the new garnet (or whatever else today's update brings
    Glad to hear that everything worked out.

Rhino Keeper
    Whoohoo I got it last night. Lots of Unicorn & Pyro Pony tries! I don't have Ruby either so that would have worked for me too. Although I like this one better!

Help I wanted to breed Crystal Unicorn with my only other ultra rare Gretal. I know there are other gem hybrid options that COULD result from this. However Gretel does NOT show up in the list for breeding. I know you can't breed another Gretel but is she completely unusable for breeding?

I have force closed the game several times trying to see if she will show up in the list.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Help I wanted to breed Crystal Unicorn with my only other ultra rare Gretal. I know there are other gem hybrid options that COULD result from this. However Gretel does NOT show up in the list for breeding. I know you can't breed another Gretel but is she completely unusable for breeding?

I have force closed the game several times trying to see if she will show up in the list.
    Unfortunately you can't use any of the water-fire animals for breeding. But you can use any four elements to try for a Unicorn.

You can only get gem hybrids with the gem element already present in one of the parents. So to get a gem hybrid you need a Unicorn or another gem hybrid and then breed that with another animal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Unfortunately you can't use any of the water-fire animals for breeding. But you can use any four elements to try for a Unicorn.

You can only get gem hybrids with the gem element already present in one of the parents. So to get a gem hybrid you need a Unicorn or another gem hybrid and then breed that with another animal.
    Thank you alot. I'm still fairly new to the game I was feeling very frustrated over this. I also hope S8 reconsiders this someday.

A little bit excited, I got my first hybrid breeding now! Doesn't really work with the storybook so I'll push it out as long as I can to use least amount of gems possibly so now I can try for the turtle thing

Before I really understood the game I somehow fluked a CU, and bred another one a week or two ago (whilst trying for some of the returns animals I think) so happy to have one purely for breeding when tournaments occur.

And yay for more bombs to expand as I'm running out of room and have heaps of animals in storage - and I'm not even as expanded as other players!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Finished with the storybook breeding back into full swing for this.
    Two fails so far on top of the 40+ from previos attempts.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast