Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: New Legendary: Garnet Griffin 1/19/16

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    Attachment 28382
    OMG GUYS I GOT IT!!! Been trying almost non stop since release!!! Still the fastest I've ever gotten a gem hybrid!!! I also got an Obsidian Cyclops fail on Tuesday when I was speeding for the Love Bug so I didn't think another gem hybrid was coming anytime soon. I'm so happy and pumped for tomorrow's update!
    Congrats! I'm still hoping to see that timer pop up.

Fashion Designer
    Talk about bad timing!! But I will take this one any day!!
    Have been trying for the Garnet Griffin since the day it was released . In fact all my attempts for any of the released animals are with a Crystal unicorn to give me a chance to give an ultra rare. So with that in mind I have been using the CU with various animals with electri/ fire to get the Kitty kiss , the 2nd of the trio.
    Today after my umpteenth fire glider fail I put in the Hareon with my CU and up pops this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	235.9 KB 
ID:	28541
    Well in 96 hrs my forest will have a new gem hybrid !! Yay . If I don't speed it up , that is!!

I was lucky enough earlier in the week to breed this. My only ultra rare GEM Hybrid. And he disappoint in the Tournment arena I absolutely love this animal. And his attack is so smooth.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011