Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New animal: SNOWMANATEE

Rhino Keeper
    I missed out on Party Penguin & Confetti Yetti. When i was trying to do 3 element breeding to get Penguin or Kitten a few days ago, I got Knitten Kitten with Thunder Mammoth & Skyger. I just got a 13 hour timer with Iceclaw & Frostfang. Hoping I got the Snowmanatee. Surprised I got either of them with my breeding luck lately. Good luck to everyone trying for Knitten Kitten & Snowmanatee.

Fashion Designer
    Ah well ... Another limited animal I am not going to get!!
    Put in my Pearl Peryton with Pygmy giraffe in the hope of getting either Knitten kitten or Snowmantee
    Got 11 hrs... So here's to many many many chromodiles and glacial Griffins.... Arghhh!!!

Executive Chef
    I want to try for this, but the common 5 hour fail (that I've got 3 times already) doesn't give out many silly sweaters, not as much as other combos would (the electric-dark party penguin fails were great!). I really need the sweaters because I'm behind in the event so ultimately I'm picking out of the Nutcracker and this Snowmanatee.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Got this one second try with rock rhino and frost fang. I thought it was a 15 hour breed so thought I'd got a fail! So happy!

Farm Supplier
    Got it 3rd try with Crystal Unicorn and Iciclaw! I've been getting to lucky lately... I sense some bad luck in breeding soon!

Rhino Keeper
    Got it first try.

Rhino Keeper
    finally got it after numerous attempts
    543 unique dragons
    Total unique dragons = 543/649
    Missing dragons =105

STOP PLAYING THIS GAME

Ultra Rare Collection = 4 Diamond dragons,2 infinity dragons, 1 crusader dragon,3 quetzal dragons,2 gold dragons,4 mercury dragons,3 anubis dragons,2 unicorn dragons,1 helios dragon,1 Black diamond,1 icicle dragon ,1 snow angel,1 icecrown
    Total = 13/19
    Champion collection = 35/41 +3 rose knight
    Prime collection Total 3/7

LEVEL : 168

Farm Supplier
    Yay I've managed to breed this. Now just one more day to try for the Knitten Kitten.

Farm Supplier
    I got this one on the way, and then I got my dark and earth to breed and I think the smitten kitten is on the way next. Won't know till tomorrow when the other egg come off.

Executive Chef
    I got it! Finally! Good luck to all those still trying for it. Wow wouldn't it be nice if I get a few days of free breeding.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast