Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: New Tournament! 01/05/2016 - Icegator

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Scribbles138 View Post
    Finally finished! My record was 30-24, with multiple losses on 14 rounds. My most difficult opponent by far was the Obsidian Cyclops, where I had six losses. Thankfully, I won rounds 27-30 on the first try, which is great, considering it too me two tries each to get past the first two rounds! Congrats to everyone who had already finished, and good luck to those still working on it.

Anyone else get a chuckle out of the Icegator's fighting animation?
    Check my post #62 LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    I am totally shocked. I made it through the tournament. I honestly didn't think I had a chance. My goal was to reach level 20. I have no ultra rare animals, and the ONE epic level animal I have is a common. I thought I would never make it past level 18. It took 8 tries to beat it. Then I thought I would not get past level 28. That one took 11 tries. None of the other levels took more than 3 tries.

I am very pleased to complete it but am shocked that I did given the problems that it was apparently giving others who I am sure had far stronger animals. I suppose persistence paid off.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    I am totally shocked. I made it through the tournament. I honestly didn't think I had a chance. My goal was to reach level 20. I have no ultra rare animals, and the ONE epic level animal I have is a common. I thought I would never make it past level 18. It took 8 tries to beat it. Then I thought I would not get past level 28. That one took 11 tries. None of the other levels took more than 3 tries.

I am very pleased to complete it but am shocked that I did given the problems that it was apparently giving others who I am sure had far stronger animals. I suppose persistence paid off.
    Congratulations. And you made it with time left. I remember not having any ultras and my only epic was ancient sloth, it's a good feeling.

Good luck to all those still battling.

I haven't seen or read. Anyone know incubation period?

Rhino Keeper
    Omg I have been fighting this stupid Arboar for almost 24 hours. Argh. Just die already.

Edit: And then after I complain on here, I beat it. Thank goodness.
    Last edited by xellosspoo; 01-10-16 at 02:37 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Disappointing... Just when I thought I had a chance this time round
    Aww I feel for you !!
    But take heart , like they say unlucky in cards, lucky in love.
    You have a dream run in the spin the wheel. I get zilch there !! Last time round I got 5 reindeers. Lolzz.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post

Congratulations !!
    In my android account I thought I would not get past round 20!! But I have had a dream run. And just got to beat the Icegator !! Hope I get it ... There is still time.
    I too do not have any epic animals there and only ultra rare I have is the unicorn !! That too at lvl 9 . So am pretty surprised at the outcome
    Last edited by 31aug2002; 01-10-16 at 04:59 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Just finished round 21. Feeling like I may need a little luck to wrap this one up before the end of today when it's complete.
    Good luck all.
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Just finished round 21. Feeling like I may need a little luck to wrap this one up before the end of today when it's complete.
    Good luck all.
    Sending luck your way, hope it reaches you!

Fashion Designer
    I spent a day battling lvl 23: the Sapybarra. I used the crystal Unicorn every time and finally, FINALLY it won. After 2 tries this morning. Then came the Nightmare at lvl 24. 1st try, Prize Pony and it won! With 15 hours left there's still a possibility for me!

I really want this animal. Firstly because it's so weird, pink albino alligator, what's not to love? Secondly, because I'm competitive and love to win battles! Thirdly because I'm still burned up that I accidently touched the ultimate hit button after my panda had already hit the Frostfang with 2 Critical hits.

Good battling to all those still toughing it out.