Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Holly Jolly Holiday

Executive Chef
    The third individual prize (Decorated Chimney) requires 800 Silly Sweaters.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Has anyone had time to calculate 'reality checks' on where our sweater daily counts should be?
    They're so helpful to make sure I'm on track

Plus trying to figure out if I should temporarily sell my evolution flower to bring my forest back up to 6 farms while I collect for expansion
    I haven't seen any information about how many Silly Sweaters are required for the final individual prize. In general past World Events have required about 153 tokens/day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Has anyone had time to calculate 'reality checks' on where our sweater daily counts should be?
    They're so helpful to make sure I'm on track

Plus trying to figure out if I should temporarily sell my evolution flower to bring my forest back up to 6 farms while I collect for expansion
    We have a lot of time on this one. If it is correct that the final individual prize is 2600 silly sweaters (as reported elsewhere), we only need 104 per day to be on track. Seems to good to be true. Maybe the total required is more than 2600 and the other source is incorrect.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Executive Chef
    The final community prize, Candy Cane, is listed as a rare animal on an external source. Seems very odd to have it be rare and not super rare as usual (and as listed in the OP). By my calculations, it will be the first time. I noticed the same thing in DS too.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

New Resident
    Has anyone noticed we need 800 silly sweater instead of 600 to unlock the community prize and third individual prize is at 800 instead of 650... That means we will need way more sweaters to get the prizes..��
    Last edited by chaaarmi; 12-19-15 at 11:20 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chaaarmi View Post
    Has anyone noticed we need 800 silly sweater instead of 600 to unlock the community prize and third individual prize is at 800 instead of 650... That means we will need way more sweaters to get the prizes..��
    Yes, but we also have way more time than usually.

I have 163 sweaters. Thought I was off to a good start. Probably not looking at the numbers.

Current Silly Sweater count: 259
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 12-20-15 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Update Silly Sweater Count

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    Attachment 27035
    Placed the new habitat next to my winter wonderland, almost looks as if they are flowing together. Love it. Can't wait to place the world event animals in their new home!
    That looks really pretty, almost like a seamless landscape! I'll probably buy some gems on the next sale and get this habitat, too

Rhino Keeper
    I believe this World Event is going to be easier to complete than the previous ones, due to the timing of it (25 days?), because of the Holiday Season. Anyway, I'm not going to drop the ball, I'm going to try to keep planting/mining/hatching as much as I can, just in case the other prizes require more tokens than usual (since we'll have more time to complete it).

So far, as mining is concerned, not every time you hit something in the mine you end up with silly sweaters, but when I did find them, it was always two for each hit.

I'm at 258 silly sweaters now, and we're in the middle of the day here in CA, so, I think my count is good.

Executive Chef
    It sucks when you use each time bombs in the mine, the Expand get. I want to help the community and get my prices from the event. But I'm reluctant in the mine, if I ever get the message with Expand. Please TL give us new land again
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	27075

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast