Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Holly Jolly Holiday

Executive Chef
    The owl looks amazing! Really want that!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Scribbles138 View Post
    I love the Secret Santler! I still need the Storking, so I put my Ampeater in with my Pyro Pony...got an 11 hour timer, which I'm not exactly sure what it is, but I'm sure the Santler has a longer breeding time than 11 hours.

And the new habitat is beautiful too...I have no room for one, but I might be able to move some animals around so I can sell a nature habitat and make some space for it.
    glider thing, common lightning/fire
    FFS lvl 50 RorJam Albie's Forest album 193/219
    CS lvl 33 RorJam Albie's Forest
    ( Looking for neighbors on CS )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by intrinsicallyknotted View Post
    Dragon Story seems to be reusing a prize from last year's world event as well. A bit disappointing...
    Indeed, Christmas Cabin, is the decoration you mention.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the info. I have 3 farms all growing the 20 hour crop, so that should give me some. As for the battles the only ones that I've been doing is the ones that I can do every 10 minutes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BBragg15 View Post
    Thanks for the info. I have 3 farms all growing the 20 hour crop, so that should give me some. As for the battles the only ones that I've been doing is the ones that I can do every 10 minutes.
    If you are fighting every 10 minutes then you must be doing a Battleground. Battles in a Battleground do not give you tokens for the World Event only battles in the Battle Arena. There is no tournament in the Battle Arena right now. You will probably need more than 3 farms to collect enough tokens for the last individual prize. Typically you need to collect about 153 tokens per day to get the last individual prize. I suggest you work on getting more farms up and running if you can. The maximum number of farms that you can have varies by level and the reaches a maximum limit of 6 for any player.

Fashion Designer
    The total sweater count for the coummunity prize. Is it the tally of sweaters from only our neighbours or is it the total for all players playing FFS?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    The total sweater count for the coummunity prize. Is it the tally of sweaters from only our neighbours or is it the total for all players playing FFS?
    All players!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	79 
Size:	273.8 KB 
ID:	27035
    Placed the new habitat next to my winter wonderland, almost looks as if they are flowing together. Love it. Can't wait to place the world event animals in their new home!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	79 
Size:	273.8 KB 
ID:	27035
    Placed the new habitat next to my winter wonderland, almost looks as if they are flowing together. Love it. Can't wait to place the world event animals in their new home!
    Oh my mistletoe! They certainly do luckily we're neighbours I'll enjoy visiting this beautiful sight as you add animals. I didn't get the first one just the TinkerToyShop. That's lovely. I plan to get this one just soon as I'm brave enough to make my way to the store for a gift card..lol

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone had time to calculate 'reality checks' on where our sweater daily counts should be?
    They're so helpful to make sure I'm on track

Plus trying to figure out if I should temporarily sell my evolution flower to bring my forest back up to 6 farms while I collect for expansion
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast