Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Holly Jolly Holiday

Fashion Designer
    Got my secret presents - but now I can't find it. It's not in my storage? Anyone else have this problem?
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    This is my first World Event, for the "battling in tournaments, level 17+", is this the battleground one?
    I just beat two opponents but didn't get any sweaters.
    Tournaments are the limited time events that happen approx every 1-2 weeks. You'll have a certain amount of days to win 18 or 30 rounds of opponents, and you'll earn a new exclusive animal upon completion.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Candy Cane was a reward from Winter Wonderland World Event...
    Dragon Story seems to be reusing a prize from last year's world event as well. A bit disappointing...

Executive Chef
    I won't do well here. I only have three farms. I never get the last prize anyways.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Tournaments are the limited time events that happen approx every 1-2 weeks. You'll have a certain amount of days to win 18 or 30 rounds of opponents, and you'll earn a new exclusive animal upon completion.
    Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Again the habitat has to be purchased, not a prize. Disappointed about that, but sure do like these animals. Good luck everyone, very doable for everyone to get all the prizes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Got my secret presents - but now I can't find it. It's not in my storage? Anyone else have this problem?
    Often a force close of the game and then starting it back up again will resolve the issue. Remember to use the All tab when looking in your storage.

Executive Chef
    A 25 day World Event. I guess extending the last one to 17 days was to get us warmed up. I guess they wanted to cover multiple holidays and not just Christmas.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the post, Matiasabad94!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    Attachment 27025
    I think I got the Secret Santlers with 18 hours!!! He is so pretty!! Better than all the world event critters lol
    I agree, hehehe, this is one of the coolest animals of the latest updates! Don't care much about the trio, to be honest...

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast