Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Holly Jolly Holiday

I'm way behind at 1746 but I'm going to keep trying. On the very bright side I have 200,048 apples and counting..lol I'm definitely hoarding food. Next storybook will be a breeze. I have my CU I could make epic she's lvl 14. But I'm going to hold out a bit longer..lol
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 12-29-15 at 11:39 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I'm way behind at 1746 but I'm going to keep trying. On the very bright side I have 200,048 apples and counting..lol I'm definitely hoarding food. Next storybook will be a breeze. I have my CU I could make epic she's lvl 14. But I'm going to hold out a bit longer..lol
    There is still plenty of time to catch up. Great food supply! I usually try to keep my food supply around 200,00 but with so many new animals lately I'm down to only 10,000. I have decided I will start hoarding again on Saturday, that should give me enough time to stock up if the next storybook is indeed the middle of January.
    Good look collecting silly sweaters.

Executive Chef
    You guys do so well collecting food! I use it pretty much as soon as I get it, unless there is a specific animal I want to level straight up, I just use it. Even then, I give it all the food I have then start again! Even if that means it doesn't get straight to the next evolution point!

Rhino Keeper
    In a few hours I'll have my owl. Yay!

Fashion Designer
    My enthusiasm for this event is slowly but surely waning.
    1. It is 25 days looooong...
    2. The first animal one gets would be on day 11 or 12 if one is not doing any speed breeding etc and just managing 160-170 silly sweaters a day.
    3. It has only 3 animals compared to 4 in previous events.
    4. We have to buy the habitat instead of it being a prize in the event.
    5. There are 5 decorations.... What are we going to do with those. There is hardly any space for more habitats let alone any decorations.

Please TL do a rethink in your planning for next world event!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    5. There are 5 decorations.... What are we going to do with those. There is hardly any space for more habitats let alone any decorations.
    I agree with you...as much as I really like a lot of the decorations (I particularly love the forthcoming workbench), I have never placed any of them. I just don't have the space, and I imagine that unless you're a brand new player, not many of us do. Four animals would have been better versus five decorations that are like,y going to stay in storage for a majority of us.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Scribbles138 View Post
    I agree with you...as much as I really like a lot of the decorations (I particularly love the forthcoming workbench), I have never placed any of them. I just don't have the space, and I imagine that unless you're a brand new player, not many of us do. Four animals would have been better versus five decorations that are like,y going to stay in storage for a majority of us.
    Not only only is there not room for them at one point when I played on my iPad and was having major issues with the game one mod even responded having lots of decorations can cause issues with the game loading. SMH, so why continue to give them to us?
    I wish we still received a habitat from the world events, being this is the second world event that a habitat wasn't a prize, that is probably the new norm. A lot of the decisions TL is making, as of late, seem to be pointed toward giving the players less and offering more things through gems.
    At least we have the opportunity to earn 3 new animals.

Executive Chef
    Its an idea
    What if instead of decrotions
    We can get food or gems instead

One or two decrotions are enough

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    Not only only is there not room for them at one point when I played on my iPad and was having major issues with the game one mod even responded having lots of decorations can cause issues with the game loading. SMH, so why continue to give them to us?
    I wish we still received a habitat from the world events, being this is the second world event that a habitat wasn't a prize, that is probably the new norm. A lot of the decisions TL is making, as of late, seem to be pointed toward giving the players less and offering more things through gems.
    At least we have the opportunity to earn 3 new animals.
    3 animals of 4 animals whatever, problem is we don't have place to put all of them ! most of my world event animals and tourney prizes are staying in storage because lack of places
    same for dragon story but it is better since they released lot of plots recently.

the only way to solved that is to create 5(6?)animals habitats but they obviously don't want to do it
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    3 animals of 4 animals whatever, problem is we don't have place to put all of them ! most of my world event animals and tourney prizes are staying in storage because lack of places
    same for dragon story but it is better since they released lot of plots recently.

the only way to solved that is to create 5(6?)animals habitats but they obviously don't want to do it
    I agree with you Clark_Wayne and am sad because none of the community manager gives us an answer. I've sold to make room for habitats to create already 4 farms. Now nothing works, I ask more country about to give back and one community manager us an answer give. Thank you

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast