Thread: Storking (Gift Givers Trio Pt. 2) - 2015 Dec 15

Quote Originally Posted by caotrang99 View Post
    Got 15 hours on my first attempt
    Hope it's a storking not magmacore
    It's a Magmacore, which i already have

Executive Chef
    I just got a 15 hour breed using Crystal Unicorn and Aperil Fool. I hope my luck is better as I have a Magmacore too. Good luck!
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Executive Chef
    Me too

It's like the dog trio I never got anything

Farm Supplier
    I couldn't believe my eyes, I got it on the first try it was my lucky day yesterday. Waiting for the last one is fine with me now since I have to start evolving the others that I have.

Fashion Designer
    What a waste of my Unicorn. Put it in with my Aeril Fool - got a stupid 12 hr fail. I'm staring to hate Trios
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Rhino Keeper
    On my third try yesterday, I got a 15 hour timer...was so excited but decided not to speed it up on the slight chance it was a Magmacore. Took it out of the den this morning, yup, Magmacore. Put the Pony and Rhino back in, only to get a 14 hour timer. I wish that when they released a new animal that they made the breeding times different, if even by a minute...the breeding times for fire/earth are so long, it would at least be nice to know if we've achieved the animal we were aiming for.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got 15 hr timer with Pyro Pony & Valentiger. Here's hoping its not Magmacore.

[QUOTE=jojopeanut;1222818]Okay 1st fail in breeding den.
    1) Armadillo
    2) Armadillo
    3) Volcamal
    4) Armadillo
    5) Volcamal
    6)Armadillo
    7)Armadillo
    8)Armadillo
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 12-17-15 at 11:28 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    I just got a 15 hour breed using Crystal Unicorn and Aperil Fool. I hope my luck is better as I have a Magmacore too. Good luck!
    Yay! I got Storking! Now I can try for Noelephant.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	559 
Size:	126.6 KB 
ID:	26989
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Executive Chef
    Wellll, after around 8 water-nature fails I got a 14 hour Chilly Goat on the nest. I didn't want to risk getting a really short timer in the den and hence getting a large gap between the den and nest times. So, I decided to have a shot at the Storking, despite it being earth-fire, and... lo and behold! I instantly got a 15 hour timer!
    I probably shouldn't be writing this (as that may bring bad karma), and the Service Dogs trio also instantly started with the right timer (but then a Volcamel fail), but at least it's exciting to have gotten the right timer on the very first try!
    Now let's hope it's the Storking and not another Magmacore, as I've already got 4 of those. Tomorrow I'll know.

Meanwhile.... should it indeed be the Storking, that would be GREAT as that would instantly eliminate having to breed earth-fire for now and then I can try an interesting formula I thought of for having shots at the Rudolphin, Noelephant and gem animals all in one go: Ruby Razorback + water-nature. This even gives shots at a further Crystal Unicorn, and.... the water+fire components are essentially nullified into a single common outcome, being the Skyger. At the same time then, without having to choose, I'd have shots at the Rudolphin and Noelephant at the same time. :P

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast