Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Battleground 9: Reckless Roc - 2015 Oct 6

Executive Chef
    R35 Skeletal Dragon (earth/fire): I can confirm that Ice Cream attack is weak.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Fashion Designer
    I was successful with this Animals:
    R35 Ancient Slot Earth/Natur
    R36 like R35
    R38 like R 35
    R34, R37, R 39 and R 45 won with MonsoonMarmot
    R 46 Frosty
    R 47 Terrorier dark/Natur
    R 48 PricePony
    R49 Terrorier
    R 51 racmoon nat/fire
    Last edited by natxjkkggg; 10-09-15 at 12:04 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I've updated to round 54 (thanks again for the list rbkj!) and I've been doing lots of testing today and I'm currently at round 53, so just about everything is updated with those opponents. There are a few elements I haven't been able to test - either because I got past the round too fast or I don't have the element to test (I'm looking at YOU Christmas <.< ) - but the list is more up-to-date then the general discussion thread right now.

It's too much work to keep updating everything bit by bit between 2 different threads so I'm going to update the general discussion thread after I'm done these battlegrounds.

I won't have a chance for more updating or testing today, but I'm attaching my current test sheet in case anyone wants to know what I haven't tested.

Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Rhino Keeper
    The thanks go to YOU chippy for all your work!!! I refer to yr lists all the time....I have updated to round 59. This weekend Is busy for me so not sure if I'm going to be able to play/post.

God luck!

Executive Chef
    Chippy has most of these down already but I thought I'd post anyway. I've started to test some of the elements that needed verification (the red letters on Chippy's charts).
    Thank you Chippy for all your hard work!

Last edited by LonePudding; 10-11-15 at 08:46 AM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Reckless Roc is now safely in storage. He has a lot of company though as I'm starting to get a collection of animals in storage. Wish I'd breed ghostrich soon so I can take a break from breeding and concentrate on hatching. Good luck battling.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    Reckless Roc is now safely in storage. He has a lot of company though as I'm starting to get a collection of animals in storage. Wish I'd breed ghostrich soon so I can take a break from breeding and concentrate on hatching. Good luck battling.
    Wow, congrats! That was fast! And I'm with you with the storage, I've got quite the collection growing. I just can't bring myself to stop breeding to give my nest time to hatch stored animals
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	24842
    I got him Egg is on the nest now

Rhino Keeper
    This is what I tested for service:

Service/earth - fire weak, gem strong
    Service - earth weak, fire weak, Treent neutral, treasure strong

Executive Chef
    OMG - OMG - OMG: You'll looooooveeeee this one: I just put Autumn up against the Snapdragon, and..... see screenshot! :P
    Alright!!! Now I've got an *excellent* reason to raise the Barn Owl or Hibearnate to epic level (even if that doesn''t happen before this Tuesday).
    FINALLY I have something that's strong to Spring!!!
    In a way it makes sense that Autumn is strong to Spring: the 'fall of the leaves that spring brought'...

Name:  IMG_7244.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  64.1 KB

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast