Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Sentinel Dragon Update sale ends July 25 2017

Fashion Designer
    Wow, that dragon looks awesome. But it's not even in the Market on Android (not that I'd buy it if it were)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    Wow, that dragon looks awesome. But it's not even in the Market on Android (not that I'd buy it if it were)
    IOS only, apparently, it says in the title of the thread.
    Last edited by cocauina; 02-24-15 at 12:45 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I have the quest but I don't see the dragon in my Spell Shop yet. Hope he pops up soon (I tried force closing and even un/reinstalling). I have a question though for the mods: when you go on each of the quests, do you ALWAYS get the parts that you need to craft the dragon or are there potential 'fails'? I don't mind going through all the hard work, but I don't want to do it for nothing. Thanks!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I have the quest but I don't see the dragon in my Spell Shop yet. Hope he pops up soon (I tried force closing and even un/reinstalling). I have a question though for the mods: when you go on each of the quests, do you ALWAYS get the parts that you need to craft the dragon or are there potential 'fails'? I don't mind going through all the hard work, but I don't want to do it for nothing. Thanks!
    I think that you will only see the dragon after you craft the Rainbow Spire, I don't have the dragon also in my Spell Shop.

Another thing, when you complete every goal, in each goal you will receive one medallion.

Banned
    This sux no moon grrr go figure I say

Banned
    What about something for us none moon dragon owners or a higher chance breed one

I've got 2 accounts 1 with a moon but no fairy and the other 1 has the fairy but no moon !!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    You only need to send the dragon on a quest, doesn't matter if it brought something back from his adventure or not. After completing the 'send dragon on quest' part and the battles, you'll get the medallion.
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 02-24-15 at 01:00 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a moon but alas I am an Android user. Thought we were past the IOS only stage in this relationship smh.

Good luck guys. Took me forever to get one.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't even have a night dragon so....err, I guess I won't be able to do this one then. Good luck everyone!

Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast