Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28687475767778

Thread: Amazon Dragon- Crafting (IOS) REMOVED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by acy3 View Post
    I'm so irritated. I thought the amazon would stay in the crafting thing after the tourny ended like the immortal did i so i planned on buying the rest of the arrowheads for gold today to get up to 99 but its gone! ugh im so annoyed and angry. apparently team lava's marketing dept doesn't realize if you are short after the tourny your forced to pay gold (ie pay RL money) which equals profits for them. grrrrr instead of adding a new dragon-of-the-week why dont they cycle old ones back through to give us a chance to get the ones we have half the supplies for? or am i just going to be staring at these immortal masks and arrow heads for the rest of forever?
    The tourney did end Sunday ....plus teamlava did put a pop up saying it would be removed Tuesday .
    So you actually had a little over a day to buy the needed amount with gold before it was removed.

Try emailing tl and be nice and maybe they will do something . Worth a try
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-19-14 at 10:56 AM. Reason: edited quote
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    So this dragon is in the new Leaderboard Event and its types have changed. It is now Champion and Red!?! Can we expect random changes in dragon types now?

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28687475767778