Is that aimed at me cos I do have goblin

Executive Chef
    And Bat too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonadeMouth173 View Post
    And Bat too.
    Yes. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    If these "between tournament battles" are testing cases for future tournaments - we may be in trouble. I have lost 5 of 6 battles. And these were fought against "regular" opponents - a 14 familiar and a 13 gadget. I lost miserably. 600 battles to get 99 "arrow heads" does not bode well......

Executive Chef
    I got 3 diamond hybrids, new Cerberus, one Metal hybrid very tough, Scorpio ans some others. Im pretty sure some of them will be opponents in tournament. Not to mention lvl 14 BK( twice) , Valkyrie and Ninja.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Just lost another battle no progress towards crafting this dragon.
    How about Hunter or moon. Retry Champs and Lotus

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    If these "between tournament battles" are testing cases for future tournaments - we may be in trouble. I have lost 5 of 6 battles. And these were fought against "regular" opponents - a 14 familiar and a 13 gadget. I lost miserably. 600 battles to get 99 "arrow heads" does not bode well......
    I am currently on my 9th loss to lightning Level 13. Now lost all my champions, goblin, lotus and black swan. My healing spring has never been so busy in between tournaments.

I can't believe how much trouble I am having. It is no fun when dragons with a 60% chance of winning keep losing. Furthermore if champions lose so regularly, then they shouldn't be called champions. Something to do with the trade descriptions act, I believe!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Is that aimed at me cos I do have goblin
    How about Jade or Tiger's eye

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    How about Jade or Tiger's eye
    Don't have either if them or hunter or moon or night elf. I will just have to keep trying.

Executive Chef
    From the VERY small sampling group I see, i could make the conjecture that TL is making more and more use of "specialized" dragons for specific opponents - sthese dragons being more recent releases. It is probably considered as a potential "equalizer" between older players, who have a large number of dragons and newer players, who have fewer - but may have more of the new releases. Many of the "older" dragons, regardless of rarity, are of no use in the arena. One needs to breed the newer releases for potential success in the arena.

??????

It may be a slight swing away from the lottery spin (I HATE that), but is perhaps more frustrating because if you don't have a specific dragon, you may be [] for MANY iterations of arena battle.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-10-14 at 07:35 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast