Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 4-2-2013. Atlas Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by angellahg View Post
    I felt that way about clockwork, i said not breedable, breedable, not breedable, lol!

All u need is mythic now??
    All you need is love...

Seriously now, this is confusing. maybe mythic x diamond?

Executive Chef
    If it's mythic, is it red x yellow ? or blue x green ?, or mythic x blue x green ?? Whaaaaaaaatttt

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    TL said its just a Mythic type dragon so we should be able to get it just like we do the Mythic Dragon with red/yellow.
    So would that mean if we are trying for Mythic with just Red + Yellow that we could get Atlas as well?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsuyashi View Post
    Unfortunately, no. To obtain the dragon, as Pony stated, you would need a mythic + blue + green in order to obtain atlas.
    Theory: the atlas fail breeds would be green and blue hybrids instead of red and yellow hybrids.
    No, that is not what was said. What was said is "You can use Mythic + Blue + Green to get the Dragon, but the Atlas Dragon itself is only Mythic."

Fashion Designer
    Should be more clear like " Green & Blue & Mythic are required to breed the Atlas Dragon. But the Atlas Dragon itself is only considered Mythic. "

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsuyashi View Post
    Unfortunately, no. To obtain the dragon, as Pony stated, you would need a mythic + blue + green in order to obtain atlas.
    Theory: the atlas fail breeds would be green and blue hybrids instead of red and yellow hybrids.
    i'm pretty sure Pony meant that you CAN use mythic + blue + green to get atlas, since a possible outcome of that combination is a mythic. But since atlas is ONLY mythic, you can simply use red and yellow to obtain it. i don't think blue and green are required to breed an atlas.

Rhino Keeper
    You need mythic x blue/green. It can ONLY go into a mythic habitat tho.
    NOT like other hybrids where u can put it in habitats of all colors involved.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    So would that mean if we are trying for Mythic with just Red + Yellow that we could get Atlas as well?
    No.
    U will need mythic x blue/green to get atlas, BUT it can ONLY go into the mythic habitat. Even tho it's a hybrid, the habitat rule is different.

I just got fairy from mythic x serpent....lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    No. To get atlas, you must breed the mythic dragon and purple/blue combo dragon. Red and yellow will only get you mythic, not atlas.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    No. To get atlas, you must breed the mythic dragon and purple/blue combo dragon. Red and yellow will only get you mythic, not atlas.
    PURPLE/BLUE???
    OMG I'm confused again

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast