Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/09: A Knight's Tail | event information on page 1

I also got dogberries from crab apple trees.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shimmerton View Post
    I also got dogberries from crab apple trees.
    I think it?s fixed now. At first I only got dogberries from willow trees but now all trees seem to be dropping them. Same with chickens, swans and peacocks during the feathers.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shimmerton View Post
    My swans are also giving me the feathers needed for this event.
    Oh, that's good to hear. I went through all my swans and got nothing. Will keep trying.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Quick FYI, I've logged a bug report to check if willow trees should be the only tree to use or not for materials.
    RESOLVED ADVICE:
    Hi all, this has been fixed. All trees will now drop the required material.

Fashion Designer
    Haven't been able to spawn a pug knight. Help please.

They aren't spawning from cottages or farmhouses, willows or pug willows. Have spawned lots of fangbeasts, at least that's helpful.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Haven't been able to spawn a pug knight. Help please.
    They spawn from cows (but check you have no other monsters on your board)

The fangbeasts remind me of Nanny McFee. (When you want me I'll not be there but when you don't want me I will be there {paraphrased})

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Usually for these events we are directed to a specific type of tree but can actually use any kind of tree. Same for chickens - usually most birds function as chickens in these events. But in this event we can apparently only use Willow trees, which take up 4 spaces (eye roll) and only chickens. This should be corrected.

ETA: Somehow I missed that Spirit Wind adrresed this above. Oops!
    Hehe all good, we appreciate you the same. Repeat responses actually help me who don?t get to look in here often enough and at times missed the good bits.
    And yeah, maybe S8 is changing tactics. I recall a recent quest only willows dropped the needed material. Does anyone remember the same? It was rather recent like 2 or 3 quests ago as I still have got a litter of those trees in my kingdom for over purchase. And yup they are taking lot of spaces.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    Hehe all good, we appreciate you the same. Repeat responses actually help me who don?t get to look in here often enough and at times missed the good bits.
    And yeah, maybe S8 is changing tactics. I recall a recent quest only willows dropped the needed material. Does anyone remember the same? It was rather recent like 2 or 3 quests ago as I still have got a litter of those trees in my kingdom for over purchase. And yup they are taking lot of spaces.
    Yep. I just bought 20+ Willows. I should have read comments first lol. I have plenty of other trees I could have used SMH

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    RESOLVED ADVICE:
    Hi all, this has been fixed. All trees will now drop the required material.
    Sadly I didn’t get anything from dead trees

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Unfortunately, dead trees are never a tree you can chop in this event format. Got to be one you grow from a sapling.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast