Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who hates having to scroll for a long time for basic parts and other things?

Farm Supplier

Who hates having to scroll for a long time for basic parts and other things?

In my opinion I find it frustrating to have to scroll a while for basic parts for gifts. I just don't know why they can't sort it out into groups like in RS, when they did it was so much easier and quicker. I could gift to people regardless of them asking if they had some sort of system (e.g. a search system). But no! Instead I am there scrolling for a minute JUST FOR ONE PERSON, so if 39 neighbors asked for different basic parts/food then I would be at the gifts for a while. STORM8 PLEASE FIX THIS IT CURRENTLY TAKES TOO LONG TO GIFT PEOPLE BASIC PARTS/FOOD AND ITS SO ANNOYING!
    P.S. If anyone has already made a thread about this, I am really sorry, I have not seen it
    Last edited by 763862; 04-12-23 at 11:37 AM.

Executive Chef
    Thats me and I hate how time consuming to gift neighbors. Not everyone participate doing goals all the time. I get real annoyed there needs to be a more organize system for gifting. Thats one of the biggest things I don’t like about this game. There’s too parts in the inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    Everyone that has been playing for a while hates it. The gifting and time/effort/tapping required for decorating is why most people quit playing.

It’s supposed to be fun, not a chore.

Rhino Keeper
    Add me to the list. I really wish there was a search function.

Lightbulb Searching for items annoying totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by 763862 View Post
    In my opinion I find it frustrating to have to scroll a while for basic parts for gifts. I just don't know why they can't sort it out into groups like in RS, when they did it was so much easier and quicker. I could gift to people regardless of them asking if they had some sort of system (e.g. a search system). But no! Instead I am there scrolling for a minute JUST FOR ONE PERSON, so if 39 neighbors asked for different basic parts/food then I would be at the gifts for a while. STORM8 PLEASE FIX THIS IT CURRENTLY TAKES TOO LONG TO GIFT PEOPLE BASIC PARTS/FOOD AND ITS SO ANNOYING!
    P.S. If anyone has already made a thread about this, I am really sorry, I have not seen it
    I totally agree searching for items is horrible. And when I go to list of items requested it use to allow me to press return gift and be there, it hasn?t allowe me to do this for years! Even if we can search item by first and second letter of item. Or at least put main parts in front. Even better, make a different tab for older items and boy k regular parts and i ms for all goals available could be a easy solution. Please. Tyty

Count me in. I hate scrolling for parts

New Resident
    Yes, I have tried a few ways to make it quicker by making lists of what people want (food list, basic parts, etc.) and then gifting in groups so I don?t have to scroll so much but I do end up spending time figuring out what each neighbor will need. If Storm8 wants to help all players out they could update and put a search button in the gifting somehow. That would make a world of difference.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree 100%

Yes put tabs atleast for heavens sake...I agree it's too time consuming ..or just get rid of gifting... only during goals..everyone is too picky as to what they get its annoying too...just make gifting available during goals thats it.

Me me me me me me me me me.
    I wouldn't even care if they stop doing goals for some tlme in order to have that properly updated, at the gift (own or to choose to send), desing, requests and neighbors sections 😭🙈

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast