Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weekly Spin to Win Updates

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidfaery99 View Post
    Yes, I got 2. Posted after the first one. Many Rainguin fails. (Trying for Painted Turtle now; should be limited).
    Good luck. I'll see if I can breed the turtle too

Fashion Designer
    We have the same Spin to Win board this week as we had 2 weeks ago. Ohw, well, I guess I get another chance at the Harvest squirrel since I couldn't get one last time.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Fashion Designer
    This week's Spin to Win is almost all animals we can breed and only 2 Realm Runes, not 5.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Fashion Designer
    The new Spin to Win that started today has some weird pumpking things on them that I don't think we have any use for. 4 of the spaces are taken up with these pumpkins. *eye roll*

I'm glad that there is a habitat on the wheel, and I'm a big fan of teh rolling animals, like the Ringed Roller, Dragon Roll, etc, and the RInged Roller is on this wheel, so that's nice. But there are only 2 animals on this week's leaderboard due to all the spaces being taken up with the pumpkin things.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    The new Spin to Win that started today has some weird pumpking things on them that I don't think we have any use for. 4 of the spaces are taken up with these pumpkins. *eye roll*

I'm glad that there is a habitat on the wheel, and I'm a big fan of teh rolling animals, like the Ringed Roller, Dragon Roll, etc, and the RInged Roller is on this wheel, so that's nice. But there are only 2 animals on this week's leaderboard due to all the spaces being taken up with the pumpkin things.
    Reporting this over
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    I was really happy to see (and win) the habitat, but do you know how many of those pumpkin things I got? I should have recorded the whole time. What the heck is supposed to be in their place that I would have gotten instead? Probably at least a couple animals. 😢

At least the leaderboard has a bunch of animals this time around.

Fashion Designer
    1. Thank you Paul! They took away the pumpkins and replaced them with food. So now most of the wheel is food prizes, which is always needed.

2. Amuletmoon Congratulations on the habitat! I haven?t won one yet.

Every spin to win has 4 animals, so, yes, 2 of those slots should have been animals. I?m not sure about the others. At least they gave us a chance to get food.

I?m happy with the animal prizes in this leaderboard, especially the ******s, as I don?t remember it ever being very ?common? - seems it was always hard to get.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123