Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who hates having to scroll for a long time for basic parts and other things?

I agree with you on every point.
    Generally, playing has become a nightmarish chore when it used to be relaxing fun. To the point that these days when I manage to win a goal prize I can't face the prospect of trying to find it! I play now because I like my neighbors, not because I like the games (RS & BS). I'm not adding any more neighbors atm, largely because of the gifting process.

I also HATE having to scroll and scroll and scroll and scroll and keep scrolling for the basic parts. TABS NEED TO BE CREATED just like there?s tabs for the cooking recipes. Because of this time consuming task there?s lazy people who just mass gift goal parts without caring what others need or want even after I?ve asked them multiple times to stop sending me goal parts. I feel like if there?s tabs to organize the gifts it would make gift giving more efficient.

New Resident
    How about if the gifts were alphabetized! Sometimes I have to go through the gifts three times before I see what I am looking for! Very frustrating!

It definitely takes extra time and can be frustrating. Even more so if you?re not familiar with the part. Scrolling through parts and scrolling through all the items in the design tabs (tiles, decorations, appliances, tables, chairs). Scrolling isn?t even the worst part of redesigning/the design tab. Items that don?t show a price and jump you back to the beginning after placing said item. THAT, is frustrating!
    Last edited by LalaSpeechie; 05-21-24 at 09:54 PM.

Hi! I think, storm8 should sort the gifts , and we can choose.
    BASIC PARTS
    FOOD
    NEW GOAL ITEMS
    OLD GOAL ITEMS
    RECENT PAST'S GOAL ITEMS

Thank You

I wish if the game would not support gifting changes they would tell everyone. Why ask for feedback and not answer the most hated feature of the game..

Rhino Keeper
    I agreed that Storm8 need to do some improvement on gifting section.

All gifts should be arranged in alphabetical order. When you press GIFT button

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5226.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	74501

The Gifts should be sorted into 4 categories as below

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5229.jpeg 
Views:	64 
Size:	172.4 KB 
ID:	74502
    ALL: existing gifts list but in alphabetical order including those parts for removed appliances. Jolly Roger, Treasure Chest etc
    BASIC: Basic parts like fuse, gear, knob, metal sheet, red motor, nozzle, paint, screw, spring, wiring etc
    FOOD: Cappuccino, brownies, chocolate cake, croissant, hot chocolate
    14 Days Goal Parts: For players who reached certain levels and able to do 14 days Goal then this column appears for them

This way all players will be able to gift their neighbours the gifts easily in the shortest time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234